#1 01 Sep 09 :: 01:50

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

HI! :D

:grovel: All hail the almighty Mr.Marquette!

Hehe. Im glad I stumbled across this web site... THANK YOU TEEJAY, SAMSY-MARIE, AND SISTERDEBMAC! You guys rock my world as well!

I've been a huge fan of Chris M ever since I saw him in Up,Up, And Away. His character was just so adorably cute! And around my age as well when I saw that Disney movie on TV (cuz like... what? He's only one to two years older than me?)

He's an amazing actor and this site rocks my socks and is jam packed full of goodies *sighs*
I have to say my fave role he ever did was Eli from The Girl Next Door. Too funny and way too cute and dorky!

HI EVERYONE! Nice to meet you all and glad to be here! I'm Bree/Morgana AKA Mrs.Brooks and I will try and contribute as much to this site as I can.
If I find new links, info, pics, or anything I will be sure to pass it a long.
This web site is growing and I am sure we are all so proud of it.
Chris deserves the recognition and all the support he can get in his continued success in the entertainment industry.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE B-DAY SUPRISE! Ill chip in a bust sketch of one of his best pictures to send to him as thanks for all the joy he has given us over the years with his movies.
Have a lovely week all!

Mrs.Brooks is out.... (for now lol) big_smile

LOTS OF LOVE TO THE DORQUETTES!!!!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:36)

~*Minions! Let's move! *snaps fingers*~ Eli Brooks TGND
~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#2 01 Sep 09 :: 02:07

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: HI! :D

Welcome to the MB.  We're glad you decided to join.  Please go answer our Chris questionnaire when you get a chance.  It's a great way to tell us all about yourself and all the stuff you love about our man.  smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 01 Sep 09 :: 05:00

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Welcome to the forum. We're all very down to earth. My name is Melody. By the way, I love your username!  smile

Last edited by BiggestChrisMarquetteFan (01 Sep 09 :: 05:01)

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#4 01 Sep 09 :: 05:03

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Aww thank you hehe yeah it was spur of the moment.
I just love Eli! He's adorable. A-DORK-able even. Even if he is a perve. XD!
You guys are so sweet... thanks for welcoming me!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:40)

~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#5 01 Sep 09 :: 06:38

Warbee
Unchallenged

Hey hey Bree,

Welcome to the MB. Eli is adorable...you just gotta love him the horny perve that he is. My name is Kate. Just wanna say that i love your signature hahaa "Minions! Let's move!" -- Classic

-- Kate

"I will mix my tongue with strings and drums, and give my soul away " --
KissChasy

#6 01 Sep 09 :: 08:56

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hi Bree, glad you joined! I can only second Deb when I say you should complete our questionnaire in this here section. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#7 01 Sep 09 :: 09:58

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

hehe long before I even saw The Girl Next Door movie I would snap my fingers at my friends all the time in high school playfully and call them my minions.
So when I saw Eli do this... I instantly fell in love and laughed SO HARD. <3 <3 <3
He is BEYOND adorable. About as graceful as I am too XD!

But yes... aww thank you for being so warm and welcoming to me. I'm glad to be here amongst all of you.
Chris def has tons of loyal and sweet fans! I would LOVE to fill out the Chris questionairre... where is it again? LOL

And TeeJay where would you like me to post my fan group's link in your forum?

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:41)

#8 01 Sep 09 :: 18:06

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks wrote:

And TeeJay where would you like me to post my fan group's link in your forum?

I think I'd post it in the "About Chris" section and open a new thread for it. But you can also post it elsewhere. If we find something we think belongs somewhere else, we'll move it anyway. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#9 02 Sep 09 :: 00:22

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Okay sounds good. Ill put that up right now. Thanks TeeJay!! *huggles tackles licks* WOOT!
big_smile

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:44)

#10 02 Sep 09 :: 15:43

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Bree, I've been meaning to ask you which Chris movies/shows you own. You might actually have some that I don't have...

-TeeJay

#11 02 Sep 09 :: 16:00

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

*ponders this* O.O

I have both JOA season 1 and 2 boxed sets...
And as for movies:

1. The Girl Next Door
2. Just Friends
3. Graduation
4. Fanboys
5. The Invisible
6. American Gun
7. Remember The Daze
(which I just watched tonight for the FIRST time ever! HILARIOUS! It was like one NEVER ENDING PARTY I was all "does this movie ever end? ITS GREAT!!" and the girls in the bath tub CRACKED ME UP!!! HAHAHA!!!)
8. The Education Of Charlie Banks

wink Hope that helps

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:45)

#12 02 Sep 09 :: 16:27

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Have you seen The Tic Code, Bree?

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#13 02 Sep 09 :: 16:40

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

No.... sad Unfortunately I haven't yet.
But that's def next on my list along with Alpha Dog, Sweet Nothing, and Sugar Mountain. I have seen Infested and Race To Witch Mountain remake but I don't own the movies I've just watched them. I think I picked my faves and bought them on DVD. tongue

I've gotta catch up with the times and his films in recent years.
I was just so busy with High School and growing up and dealing with moving around all the time I hadn't had the time or the money or hadn't been stable enough in one living space really to watch his newer stuff beyond JOA, Up,up and away, and The Girl Next Door.

But I'm slowly working on fixing that hehe! My collection is growing... slowly but surely.
I don't know much about The Tic Code besides he plays the role of a little boy with tourettes syndrome? (sorry cant spell it lmao) yikes

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:47)

#14 02 Sep 09 :: 16:41

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Okay, of course I have all of those too, and more. smile It just sounded from one of your other posts that you might have had a lot of his early stuff too, which I don't have. Sugar Mountain isn't available, like, at all. sad We'd love to see it too.

Oh, here's one thing you know that I don't: Up, Up and Away. Never seen it. Don't actually own it. And I'm not willing to watch some dubbed version of it on German TV.

Chris is amazing in The Tic Code. You really should make that one your next Chris DVD to own.

-TeeJay

#15 02 Sep 09 :: 16:53

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Up, up , And Away is a rather interesting movie to say the least... and his part in it isnt very big but still is as always... AMAZING.
I fell in love with him and his acting skills at first sight of him playing the little boy "Randy" in this film.
Very silly! Very cute! Like an even younger Eli hahahah just plain adorable. I have always been impressed with child actors and how mature and intelligent they are to do what they do.
And Chris is no exception to that.

The movie is basically about this family of superheros and their youngest son not getting any super powers or becoming a big hero like his dad is.
So his family is worried. His friends in school (his whole school for that fact) is pitted up against some eco/nature loving group of people who wanna protect the earth and so they've designed this software that hypnotizes people into saving the planet and being more eco friendly.

They test it out on the young kids by presenting it as a homework CD assignment. But one of the people in the group has evil plans for it and uses it to brainwash the kids and make them steal and lie.

Our poor Chris as "Randy" is one of the brainwashed kids and steals some money from his parents wallet.
The superhero family's youngest son discovers this and he and his rag tag bunch of friends stand together to stop the group from their evil brainwashing plans as he struggles to discover just what his true powers are and if he will even be a superhero at all like his family.

It's pretty awesome for a Disney channel original movie. I think you'd like it TeeJay... Chris is ADORABLE in it big_smile

Sorry for the LONGGGGG POST... just had to gush about this movie to you... if you want I can try and find it for you and send it to you :]

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:50)

#16 02 Sep 09 :: 17:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yes, Chris's performance in TTC is amazing.  It's his own personal favorite of his films, with Alpha Dog coming in 2nd.  BTW, do NOT watch Alpha Dog on TV.  Buy the widescreen DVD.  If you watch it on TV, you won't see as much Chris in it.  Literally.  They never show it widescreen and sometimes he's cut off on the side of the picture.  Hey, I might even have an extra copy I could send you.  I somehow ended up with like 3 of them.  The only thing is, it wouldn't have a DVD box.  By now you could probably pick up a brand new copy for like $5.  It's definitely worth it.  It's a great movie and Chris is great in his role.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#17 02 Sep 09 :: 17:07

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

I'll take your word for it and buy it then as soon as I get paid (which is tomorrow... WOOT!!!)

I'm devouring his new films like crazy. he's amazing. But I always knew that lol.
Just hope he can keep up with me and keep putting out as much films as I am collecting them and watching them! HAHAHA!
I'll give you a run for your money, Chris!! *giggles* lol

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:51)

#18 02 Sep 09 :: 17:11

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I just wish we could talk Mr. Himelstein into sending us copies of Fellowship & Sugar Mountain.  I ache to see those two.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#19 02 Sep 09 :: 17:53

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Oh you mean they arent out on DVD yet? Will they ever be?
Im dying to see Fault Line... hehehe it sounds awesome.

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:52)

#20 02 Sep 09 :: 18:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Fellowship and Sugar Mountain were both made for no money and never sold to anyone for distribution.  According to Chris, the only way we'll ever see them is if either he or Aaron can get copies to us.  And these guys --- as much as we love them --- are both scatterbrained and unreliable about stuff like that.

What have you learned about Fault Line?  Last time I checked, there was no info on IMDb.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#21 02 Sep 09 :: 18:09

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I will probably never see Up, Up and Away since it's not out on DVD (at least I couldn't find it) and I don't know anyone who can tape it off US TV on DVD. But that's okay, I have other stuff to content myself with. smile

-TeeJay

#22 02 Sep 09 :: 18:12

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Oh there's info... hee hee hee... >: )
I have magic Google Foo fingers I can find anything.
Let me get it... hang on... *types up a storm on her laptop. wild horses are runnin'*

link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1469876/plotsummary

Plot Summary for
Fault Line (2009) More at IMDbPro »
advertisement

"Fault Line" is the story of a group of actors and artists living in Los Angeles who are struggling to find their humanity within the whirlwind of show business, parties, drugs, depression, money, lack of money, love, greed, ambition, addiction, art and technology. Written by Anonymous

Wasnt this the thing you and Chris were discussing in one of your interviews? Didnt he help write this screenplay idea?

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:54)

#23 02 Sep 09 :: 18:20

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

No, it does sound similar to the TV pilot, Done At 21.  But this is something else.  Could be that Aaron decided to try to turn Done At 21 into a feature film though, since he didn't sell the pilot.  The feature we talked about in the last interview was set in New York City and was (tentatively) titled Other People's Lives.  And then we also talked about Lunchers.  Now, he did say toward the very end of the interview that he was just finishing up his first feature script and the way he descibed it sounds similar to Fault Line, but he was very non-specific, so I'm not positive that this is it.  Also, if this was it, it should be in the "In Development" section on IMDb, but it's just listed among his other stuff as if it's already complete.  So I'm totally confused by what it might be.  Of course, IMDb has wrong info quite often.  Maybe next time we talk to him, we can find out the scoop.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#24 02 Sep 09 :: 18:29

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It sounds like Fault Line is definitely one of the low budget "friends" projects. I mean, look at the cast list. There's tons of people in there that we know are close friends of Chris's: Jon Foster, Kris Lemche, Dov Tiefenbach, Jon Robinson, Andrew McFarlane, Aaron Himelstein... Maybe we'll find out from Chris some time.

-TeeJay

#25 02 Sep 09 :: 18:35

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Yeah... I totally picked up the similarities from listening to your interview with him and then reading that plot.
But yes let us ask the Almighty Mr.Marquette. Im sure he can put it in perspective for us all. Good question to take note of for the next chance you guys get to talk to him.
*jots it down in her memo to me notepad*

One day.... we will know... one day... wink

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:56)

Board footer