#51 03 Sep 09 :: 04:46

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: HI! :D

Oh, yeah, not even all that deep down, Eli's totally sweet.  He's just blustery with the guys.  Any girl who treated him right would OWN him.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#52 03 Sep 09 :: 04:51

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

OOH ME ME ME!!! *raises her hand vigorously* ME ME ME!!! I'm first in line... LMFAO! XD!!

I would just want to be everywhere he is. I could totally see us making out all the time in the hallway, the cafeteria, at the football field on the bleachers, and yes do I dare say? His movie and media room where he chills with his "minions".

He's as big a horndog as me! We'd totally click hehe!
I just wanna wrap my arms around him and nuzzle his neck. I'd def be known to whisper a few things in his ear that would make his face turn red and his mouth hang open in that cute little "o" that he does when he is caught offguard... haha!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:15)

~*Minions! Let's move! *snaps fingers*~ Eli Brooks TGND
~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#53 03 Sep 09 :: 04:56

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Kinda how I feel about Adam.  wink

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#54 03 Sep 09 :: 05:06

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Ohhh yessss see?
We know.... we know! big_smile Hehehe

But I have to keep it clean and legal. I would not touch him until he hit 18 and legal age since I am an older gal myself. Definitely not into high school aged boys but there is something about HIS specific high school character that I just melt over.
But if I were in his universe I would be the same age as him and be in his school, then it would totall be on like Donkey Kong. tongue
GAME ON! *game face is put on as she wanders the school halls hoping to get a glimpse of him* LOL

Confession time: how many times in a day do you fantasize about your fave Chris character or Chris himself?
My answer: All day everyday and I even dream about him sometimes too. I have some of the most wonderful dreams... it makes me not want to wake up! XD! :embarrassed:

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:18)

~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#55 03 Sep 09 :: 05:08

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

All day every day.  Especially when I've just seen something.  Like when Infestation first aired.  I couldn't get it out of my head for at  least a week.  Yeah, he's that awesome in it.

But in my happyfunspecialmovietime, I am Joan.  If you know what I mean.  wink

22-23 year old Butterflies Joan...

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#56 03 Sep 09 :: 05:15

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Chris dreams are lovely and amazing! I love Chris dreams more than any other dreams I have. My Chris dreams are usually of Chris himself or of Adam Rove.  :drool:

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#57 03 Sep 09 :: 05:24

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

If I could be anyone for Eli in his world... I would be one of his "minions" that works with him in that film lab he was in at high school
and would slowly innocently and tenderly seduce him when we were all alone
(PG 13 of course... I wouldnt go all the way... even though Id want to)
Id just kiss him and give him some heavy petting and confess my feelings for him... LMAO

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:21)

#58 03 Sep 09 :: 05:26

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Write it!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#59 03 Sep 09 :: 05:30

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

HEHEHEHE.
Ok Ill work on that and when it's done I will put it up here on the fanfiction section then post the link to it here in this message. *giggles*
This oughtta be good... OMG.... :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: LOLZZZ

~Mrs.Brooks - is on a mission for Deb now lol~

UPDATE: MARCH 30, 2015. 6 years after this was posted... and Deb told me to WRITE IT. So I am... I have come back to this post and have become majorly INSPIRED to write this short fanfic. Keep posted it is in the works now and will be ready as soon as possible. wink

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:23)

#60 03 Sep 09 :: 05:31

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Only fair.  I've taken requests for A/J stuff before.   wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#61 03 Sep 09 :: 05:34

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

tongue Your wish is my command oh fearless leader.
Ill tap into my possessed left hand and make the force that guides it shift from fan art to fanfic mode....
*cracks her knuckles and sticks her tongue out then hopes TeeJay was no where around so she wouldn't jump out of her seat and have a heart attack*
LMFAO (poor TeeJay... still I'd love to see him pop his knuckles.. how cool is that??)

~Mrs.Brooks - writing writing writing~

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:24)

#62 03 Sep 09 :: 05:35

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

That's a really great fanfic idea, Bree. I would love to read that fanfic!

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#63 03 Sep 09 :: 05:35

Warbee
Unchallenged

Hahaha hilarious. I just love how we all have our own versions of Chris that we adore the most. And yeah yeah....write it smile

-- Kate

"I will mix my tongue with strings and drums, and give my soul away " --
KissChasy

#64 03 Sep 09 :: 05:37

Warbee
Unchallenged

No i hate cracking knucles too!!! I dont jump or anything, just cringe when i hear it. Definitely dont enjoy it tongue

-- Kate

KissChasy

#65 03 Sep 09 :: 05:56

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

LMFAO! Good thing I only did it thru an internet post then, eh? *laughs my a** off*
Okay will do... it'll take a while but if I make it a cute little short story rather than a novel.

Some of my "short" stories have been known to become NOVELS by complete accident and then sometimes not even finished because I get daunted halfway through.
It might be done in a month or so... we shall see *grins*

~Mrs.Brooks - If Eli was a flavor from Baskin n' Robbins... he'd be "TRIPLE CHOCOLATE SMEXY MELT DOWN (with marshmellows)... and I would get SOOOO fat off of him~ XD!!!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:26)

#66 03 Sep 09 :: 06:15

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

HAHAHAHHAAA!!  You kill me, Bree.

The knuckle cracking thing happened so fast I barely noticed it.  He didn't pop em one at a time of anything.  It was more like... crrRRAACK!!!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#67 03 Sep 09 :: 06:26

Warbee
Unchallenged

Hahaha i dont think any of us were really expecting a novel. I really wish i was more artistic...in any form!

-- Kate

KissChasy

#68 03 Sep 09 :: 06:47

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Everyone is artistic in their own special way...
I mean look at my friend Tim.
He sits around all day making images out of mac-a-roni and gluestick paste.
Tim is also 6 years old.
But that's besides the point! lol

"IT'S ART! MY ART!" (as Adam Rove once said)

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:27)

#69 31 Mar 15 :: 00:34

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

I am redoing my introduction here about... four to five years later now is it?
Because over the years I have changed a lot and could potentially be considered a different person.

Some things have stayed the same, such as still thinking Eli in The Girl Next Door movie is SUPER CUTE. tongue
Other things have not... such as I am no longer single, have had a boyfriend now for almost four years. We are very happy.

But all in all I guess I am still the same zany, sweet, goofy, funloving person I have always been. Just a little more calmed and toned down now.
Looking on my past posts I was ever the hyper one LOL.
And still can be from time to time.... especially on Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and Valentines Day. SUGARRRRRRRR. Hehehehe

But I wanted you all to know I am still here, still alive and kicking, still around, and still proud and happy to be a part of this MB.
Some of you may remember me... some of you may have forgotten and that is ok.

I did make myself scarce for quite some time because my laptop computers kept messing up on me. So I bought an HP PC and I have never been happier.
But most was due to having a nice life and adventure with my boyfriend, Chris.
Isn't it funny that his name is the same as our Chris we all know love and cherish here on this board? LOL
Talk about WEIRD....

But anyhoo, this is my chance to reintroduce myself, maybe make some new cool friends here, and to also give a fond shout out to all my past friends from this board.
HELLO KATE. HELLO MELANIE, HELLO MELODY, HELLO DEB, SAMSY, AND TJAY!

Some I have forgotten names of and I humbly and sincerely apologize for that. Depression and anxeity wreaks havoc on both my long term and short term memory and I am better with faces than with names.... oh wait... most on here all have Chris Icons. >.< DANGIT. Heheehhe I am just kidding!

But yes... I have missed this place and I miss you all very much. I hope all is well with you and I want you to know I will try harder to be around and let you all know whats up with me and to catch up with all of you as much as I can.

Sincerely,
that crazy fool imaginatively married to Eli Brooks AKA Bree (handle name is now Morgana) wink <3 <3 <3

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 00:38)

#70 31 Mar 15 :: 23:20

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

It's good to see you.  Glad you're dong OK.  smile

There's about to be a new Chris movie coming out, co-starring Anton Yelchin as his brother, Broken Horses.  We're very excited about it.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#71 04 Oct 15 :: 06:34

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I remember you haven't been here much either and i don't remember your email Bree. Private message me a dm if you can. So much has happened and I hope to talk again

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

Board footer