#51 15 Sep 09 :: 17:40

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Chris drawings and paintings

Bree, this one is also yours, right? Can I add it to our gallery? http://darknessbecomesher.deviantart.co … -137100593

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#52 15 Sep 09 :: 17:53

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

It says Bree on it.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#53 16 Sep 09 :: 01:13

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Sure! Go for it lol I dont mind wink and ty

~Mrs.Brooks~

~*Minions! Let's move! *snaps fingers*~ Eli Brooks TGND
~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#54 16 Sep 09 :: 21:42

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Darn, I can't find my way round my own gallery. Deb, the drawing that Bree made of Chris (where he's wearing the tie), what project did that belong to? I know it's from photo from some event, but I don't remember what event that was and what movie it was associated with. As it is, I'm not sure where to put it in the gallery.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#55 16 Sep 09 :: 22:18

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

It was from the Tribeca screening of TEOCB in 2007.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#56 16 Sep 09 :: 22:21

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Okay, I'll put it there. Thanks.

-TeeJay

#57 26 Sep 09 :: 20:18

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

im feeling inspired... feeling another Chris drawing coming on... stay tuned! wink big_smile

~Mrs.Brooks - possessed left hand strikes again!!!~

~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#58 26 Sep 09 :: 20:43

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

If I wouldn't suck on painting I might actually try to paint a Chris portrait. I was playing with that thought while I was working on my Alice painting, but I gave up on it again .... oh well, maybe one day ...

I hugged the Seeker!

#59 26 Sep 09 :: 21:42

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I tried to get Leesey to post this cute drawing she made of herself with Chris and this funny Photoshop mash-up of her and Chris as Lucy and Ricky.   If she doesn't, I'm gonna do it for her because they're too cute and I want you guys to see them.  lol

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#60 27 Sep 09 :: 06:29

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

HEHEHE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Id love to see them! Hope she wont mind or be too embarrassed??? LMAO that is too cute... big_smile

~Mrs.Brooks - is hearing fireworks going off outside her bedroom window.... isn't it almost OCTOBER??? XD~

#61 27 Sep 09 :: 07:18

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Sorry, she said it was OK to post them.  I just got busy chatting with Thea and forgot...

l_d4e9146396614864bce438676363b7b4.jpg

l_986ca71a3ab2469c83ba91bad1a75f30.jpg

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#62 27 Sep 09 :: 14:49

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

awwwwwwww those are so cute! Hehehe I love the "I Love Lucy" one!! big_smile wink Nice job Leesey! Very cute!!

~Mrs.Brooks~

#63 28 Sep 09 :: 04:56

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Really cute pictures. Very artistic!  big_smile

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#64 28 Sep 09 :: 05:21

Moondanser83

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

Sorry, she said it was OK to post them.  I just got busy chatting with Thea and forgot...

oh sure.. blame me! LMAO

BTW great job! LOVE the drawing!

~Moon~

Linus_KeepTheFlaws.jpg

#65 21 Aug 11 :: 02:27

AnonymousDorquette15

I have a couple floating around in my computer, I think I can find em...

Aha!  Here we go smile

eleveniexterminate0037.jpg

eleveniexterminate0036.jpg

I did these a few weeks ago I think... I was watching Just Friends over and over and over... and over... and over... I practically watched it like 20 times so far lol.  The first one is supposed to be Eli, and the second is supposed to be Adam...

Warning:  I may contain materials hazardous to your sanity.  And peanuts.

#66 21 Aug 11 :: 03:36

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Great job! Adam and Eli are the best Chris characters ever!

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#67 21 Aug 11 :: 04:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Those are beautiful!  Seriously, I love them. smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#68 21 Aug 11 :: 13:40

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Good work! d big_smile b

Last edited by CappuGirl (21 Aug 11 :: 13:40)

joa219crysig.jpg

#69 26 Aug 11 :: 21:42

AnonymousDorquette15

:blush:

haha I tried drawing Keith the other day, I kinda faaaaailed....

Warning:  I may contain materials hazardous to your sanity.  And peanuts.

#70 04 Mar 15 :: 12:21

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

@AnonymousDorquette15

I know this is waaay late but I wanted to respond anyway and say.... THOSE DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME!
Love the top one with Eli in his hat. Very nice! Good work on the shading!! big_smile *high fives*

Its been so long since Ive done a Eli drawing... for that matter so long since I have drawn any kind of shaded detail piece! yikes

This picture is so alive I can just hear him and see him saying "NEXT QUESTION!!!" at the Q & A segment. LOL!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (04 Mar 15 :: 12:22)

#71 31 Mar 15 :: 08:20

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Just want to let you all know that you guys have MY FULL PERMISSION to post up my Eli/Chris drawings here on your fan site.
I have currently had some issues with people stealing my art off of DA, FA, and other sites and posting them up in places without my permission.

So as a result I had to SERIOUSLY lockdown some of my art/snapshots/sketches and now they are all being hosted on my Deviantart page with WATERMARKS covering them, small sizes, and my signature and link all over them.
Had to submit a DMCA to Pinterest because some user posted up my Dragon Unicorn Line Art image. It has since been reviewed and removed.

So if my site says NO ONE can post my art anywhere just know I am not talking about you guys. I GIVE MY FULL BLESSING and I swear I wont DMCA you. XD!!!!
I will make sure in the submission info page on them to put that your site and you as the owners have the right to post them up and my permission but please do not post them anywhere else ok? *hugs*

I will provide links to my drawings as soon as I get them up on DA and watermarked safe n sound.

Here is my official art website profile thingy ma bobber: www.morganatwist.deviantart.com

Board footer