Website

Re: A Brief History Of The Dorquettes

Oh and maybe I should mention the sound examples from my computer, too. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#27 03 Sep 06 :: 19:13

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Deb, Anne, I think I told you a while ago that I had another idea for a really simple Dorquette t-shirt for the three of us, right? Well, this is what I was thinking of:

DorquetteShirt_TJ.jpg

This would be the back. On the front we could put a little emblem on one side. Maybe one with our URL in it? And the eyebrows, like on my first Dorquette shirt? Or just some writing. Maybe:
www.chris-marquette.com
Home Of The Dorquettes

Any better ideas? I bought a simple long-sleeved shirt yesterday, I think I might want to use that one for my Dorquette shirt. It's this sort of dark-ish blue-green color. Not really turquoise, a little more blue than green. We call the color "petrol" in German. I'll put the numbers on there in black. It's gonna be a little less in-your-face than black on a white shirt.

And if you want similar shirts, let me know. You'd have to send me the shirts, though. Deb, I can take one for you home with me when I come over. We can go look for one together in Atlanta, maybe. And you can pick any color you like. I like us being similar, yet unique. And of course you'd have Samsy-Marie and Sisterdebmac put where I have TeeJay. What numbers do you want? I picked 24 because it's the day I was born: January 24.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#28 03 Sep 06 :: 19:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

LOL, this is so friggin' HI-LA-RI-OUS!!!

Okay, I'll pick 22 because that's the day I was born. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#29 04 Sep 06 :: 07:26

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Cool.  I want #1.  big_smile

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#30 25 Sep 06 :: 22:51

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

We have our first two new Dorquette shirts. Here's pics of Anne's:

DorquetteShirt_Anne_01.jpg

DorquetteShirt_Anne_02.jpg

Pictures of my shirt:

DorquetteShirt_Tina_01.jpg

DorquetteShirt_Tina_02.jpg

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#31 25 Sep 06 :: 23:19

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh my God, they are friggin' awesome! Good job, Tina! big_smile

Ok, I'm off now. I'll be traveling to Berlin tomorrow. I really need to sleep. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#32 26 Sep 06 :: 16:23

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Those look great! 

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#33 26 Sep 06 :: 17:29

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

You'll get your own soon. smile

-TeeJay

#34 26 Sep 06 :: 20:53

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Sweet!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#35 16 Oct 06 :: 11:44

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hey, um ... I was just wondering ... is the Fanboys Shirt a part of the merchandise too?

I hugged the Seeker!

#36 16 Oct 06 :: 13:14

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, I guess it is. I'll post a picture when I'm home. smile Deb, did we ever make a photo of just the t-shirt? I don't think we did...

-TeeJay

#37 16 Oct 06 :: 13:31

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Okay, cool.
Well, I never posted pictures of my Dorquette shirt ... you know, the one with the little "mistake". wink
Maybe you can send me the picture, so I can print out my own. I still have some of this transfer paper here somewhere. This I can do alone because I just have to print out and iron it. It's the painting which makes me problems to do.

I hugged the Seeker!

#38 28 Oct 06 :: 17:39

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I have two things to report:

1) I bought a burgundy and a dark gray hoodie today. Yay!!! Unbelievable!! Pictures to follow. Well, the burgundy might be more of a dark purple, but I believe it is the closest I will ever get and I liked the color and it fit and it has all the matching characteristics (full down zip, pockets and a hood). Wow. The Quest For The Burgundy Hoodie is finally at and end (at least for me). I can't believe it. Now I can stop whining incessantly to Anja and Lars about it. Gee, they'll be happier than I am. LOL

2) I got all the Fanboys t-shirts for all of us today. They turned our really nicely. I will send them to each of you individually. Photos to follow on these soon as well. Although I'd rather not show everyone the new design just yet. But I'll post a pic of Sean's white t-shirt with the tummy ache pic. I picked different colors for each of the other shirts, so we'll all have a different one. Oh, Deb? They didn't have any good long-sleeved ones, sorry. I picked a short-sleeved one in beige, hope that's okay. It was the color I liked best among those that they had that weren't too dark.

-TeeJay

#39 28 Oct 06 :: 18:36

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh, you're doing Fanboys Shirts for all of us? Wow! yikes
Then it's going to be a BIG package you'll send to me next week, huh? big_smile Thank you!

I hugged the Seeker!

#40 28 Oct 06 :: 19:06

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yep, you will get a Fanboys t-shirt too. But not the one with the tummy ache picture. If you want that one, you need to do it yourself.

-TeeJay

#41 28 Oct 06 :: 19:27

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

No prob. I just need to find this ink transfer thingy for the printer. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#42 27 Jan 07 :: 16:45

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Here is something new: I bought a new MP3player a few days ago and since it actually plays music, I decided to call it "Miles". big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#43 08 May 07 :: 09:15

deedee

hey guys so i was looking on ebay.. and i saw u guyshve like shirts with a griffin on it i belive from joan of arcadia.. well i was on ebay * i reallyhve to stop going here thers bout 3 or 4 other chris thing si want to buy* and i noticed they are selling this shirt.. from the invisible.. and yah.. i think he def has a thin gfor this design http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :middle:us

#44 08 May 07 :: 15:47

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Wow, that's pretty cool.  I want that too!  Heehee.  But yeah, TeeJay made Adam lion shirts for all of us.  I wear mine all the time.  I wonder if that's a coincidence or if Chris picked that shirt because he's really got a thing for Scotland.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#45 08 May 07 :: 18:20

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Wow, that looks indeed very similar like the JoA Lion Shirt! yikes
But yeah, I also made me one myself. It's not as perfect as TeeJay's or Deb's but I love it and I wore it just the other day again! big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#46 04 Jun 07 :: 16:16

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hey guys,

Question: Suppose Diane asked us to paint a Dorquette shirt for her, much like ours, what would we put in the front? Right now the t-shirts that Anne, Deb and I have say "www.chris-marquette.com - Home of the Dorquettes" and there's a set of Chris's eyes (with eyebrows--hehe) next to that. You can see it on the pictures further up in the thread. Wouldn't Diane deserve something special? I haven't had any riveting ideas yet. It could be something with "Honorary Dorquette" maybe?

So, if any of you has ideas, please feel free to share them!

-TeeJay

#47 04 Jun 07 :: 17:12

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Honorary, no.  Lady Di, Queen Of The Dorquettes, maybe.  LOL!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#48 04 Jun 07 :: 17:15

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I don't know. Shouldn't we ask her if she has a special wish for that?
I mean, Honory Dorquette ... Queen Of The Dorquette ... sounds a little ditsy (?) to me.

I hugged the Seeker!

#49 04 Jun 07 :: 19:10

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

We can't keep bugging her about this.  I'm fine with the web address.  I don't know what's wrong with that.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#50 04 Jun 07 :: 19:30

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I didn't say we should bug her about that. I just said we should ask her about that first in case she comes back to us because of the shirt. I thought that was clear, sorry. I mean, do I look like I would bug her about something? yikes LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer