#1 22 Dec 10 :: 05:21

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

THAT DRESS (RATED R!) - New BUTTERFLIES Satellite Smut Bon-Bon!

AmberThatDressFic.jpg      Adam23Fic.jpg

THAT DRESS

by Sisterdebmac

--..__..--==--..__..--==--..__..--

Author's Note: This was inspired by the Amber pic above.  Thanks to Carol for the Beta and additions.

Synopsis: Pure Smut. If that's not your cuppa, just back away slowly.  This is Adam & Joan at 23, a few months into their marriage.

INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!

Rated R for strong language, and come on, what part of pure smut do you not understand?

Disclaimer: They're not mine... blah blah blah. Barbara Hall... blah blah blah. CBS... blah blah blah.

"Jane, I can't go out with you in that dress."

She halted in her tracks. 

She'd picked up the sassy little number at the marketplace in Cabo on their honeymoon.  Come to think of it, he hadn't been with her in that shop and she hadn't yet had a chance to wear it since they got home.  It was still too cool in Arcadia in April.  But tonight, with the July humidity, she thought it would feel really good.  The neckline did plunge much more than she might normally like.  But she'd felt so sensuous and free in that amazing place that when she found it and tried it on, it really seemed like the perfect dress to commemorate how liberating it all was.

"Uh, say what?" she asked, shocked that he would say such a thing. But when she took in the slack-jawed awe on his face, she was happily bemused.

The dress itself had been deceptively inconspicuous and shapeless on the hanger in the shop.  It had neutral colors, and handmade lace insets.  It was beautiful, and well made, with stunning embroidery and extensive beadwork along the neckline, waist, and hem.  That's what had initially attracted her to it, but on the hanger it gave no indication of what a showstopper it would be when she put it on.  Since the vendor's stall was little more than an open tent, she couldn't really try it on there.  So she'd slipped it on over her jeans and tank top just to be sure of the fit.  She hadn't realized until she'd slid it on tonight that it was actually cut waaaay down to there…  For half a moment, she wondered if she could actually pull it off.  But as she looked at herself in the mirror, she had to confess it made her feel beautiful and sexy.

She was sure it would get quite a reaction out of Adam.  But was he forbidding her to wear it?

"It's, w—-I, uh, I mean, ahhh..." as he stammered and blushed, he gestured at the gauzy, brown, beady dress that accentuated every luscious curve of his wife's body.  "I can't--"

The way he was looking at her, so adorably, sweetly frazzled really tickled her.  She grinned at him, "Something wrong with it?"

"Not a damn thing," he gulped.  "You look so..." he shook his head at the inadequacy of every adjective he knew.  "It, well, it's enough to inspire a painting, Jane," he smiled, taking her hand and pulling her toward him.

"Or a boner," she giggled when she fell into his embrace.  And felt his excitement.

"Yeah, uh, that's what I meant when I said I can't go out with you in that dress."

She dropped her head to his shoulder and really laughed now.

He stroked her hair and held her close, running his hand gently up and down her bare back.

She grinned up at him.  "Adam Rove, you sure do know how to flatter a girl."

"Yeah?'

She nodded and leaned up to meet his lips.  He melted into her kiss and her arms.  The dress was silky in his hands as he explored it.  The beads were cool and slick in his fingertips.  He pulled the hem aside a little and ran his long fingers up the backs of her bare thighs, marveling at the warmth of her soft flesh.

"God, yes," she sighed.

Goosebumps rose all over her.  She felt the flesh of her nipples grow tight as well as she pulled him to her, one hand clutching his hair.

She gasped when he lifted her onto his hips and backed her up toward the back of the sofa.

It was driving him mad, the way that dress was caressing her.  Every dip and twist of cloth illuminating the smallest mysteries of his beloved --- the inner curve of a breast here, the adorably ticklish bend of her knee there.

He wasn't just touching her, teasing her, worshiping her, he was fondling the dress, she realized.  So fucking cute!  So Adam.  She knew he was going to take her with the dress still on and suddenly she could feel every fiber of cloth touching her, most especially under his hands.

She couldn't stand it anymore and she wondered how he could.  He was about to burst his jeans when she took the initiative and pushed him back enough to release him.

He moaned as he plundered her mouth and pushed the dress up enough to pull her panties off.  When he touched her, he found her to be just as ready as he was.  Even still, he teased her a bit before she pulled his hand away and wrapped herself around him.

He pushed the dress up over her rear and over her belly bent to kiss his way back up the centerline of her torso.  The dress slipped to the sides and he kissed each of her gorgeous breasts before returning to the eager dance of their tongues.

She unbuttoned the cabana shirt he was wearing and pushed it off his shoulders.  He let it fall to the floor without ever ceasing the kisses.

She reached for him and his heart began to crash wildly in his chest as she pulled him inside.  Her legs closed around his ass and he found he could barely stand the pure sensation that flooded him.

"Ohhh.  Oh God, Jane," he breathed as he lifted her up a bit more and she settled with her arms on his shoulders.  It was exactly what he wanted.  He was wrapped in her, rapt in her.  Completely losing it -- completely lost in her.

He rattled the beads on her dress, that dress.  He shook her to her very soul.  The scent of the sweat that rose on him as he rose in her.  It intoxicated.  It could ignite, surely would ignite.

Where were they going before?  Would they ever get there now?  Did it really matter?  Did anything matter?

The throb of her pulse mattered, the sound of his breath.

Was there anything else?  Anywhere else?  Anyone else?

Fuck no!  Who cares?  Fuck... fuhhhhh....

"Ahhhhhh!  Adam, oh God, Adam!"

Her hand was in his hair again and this time it hurt.  And he loved it.  He loved her.

He loved that damn dress. He luuuuuuuuuu.....

"Jane!" he gasped.  As he followed her climax with a shatteringly intense one of his own.

He was like molten Silly Putty in her arms once his shaking ceased.  She had to release him and let him sit on the back of the sofa with her so he could catch his breath.

She reached over and brushed his dampened hair back off his forehead.  "So, um, you'd be OK to go if I change into jeans and just a cute little sleeveless top?"

He laughed and leaned his forehead against hers.  "Yeah, I think maybe you oughta save that dress for our anniversary or something."

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#2 22 Dec 10 :: 16:55

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: THAT DRESS (RATED R!) - New BUTTERFLIES Satellite Smut Bon-Bon!

Great, now my head is full of THAT:

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

"It's, w—-I, uh, I mean, ahhh..." as he stammered and blushed

big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#3 22 Dec 10 :: 17:11

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I was trying to reproduce the "Hugh Grant stutter" from the biology closet scene with Grace.  lol

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 25 Dec 10 :: 07:44

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Good job, Deb! And all from a picture. Great idea! tongue

#5 25 Dec 10 :: 21:52

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Not all from a pic.  I would have to say that Amber's extreme hotness in Beyond A Reasonable Doubt played a huge part.  She's the best thing that movie has going for it.  I enjoyed the fact that the love scene was in relative darkness.  I could project Adam up there with her.  :drool:

But yeah, when I saw that photo, the Adam who lives in my head just went nuts.  Kinda weird, I guess, but when I looked at the pic it was like I was looking at her through his eyes.  The fic poured out in about an hour and a half once I started it.  Nothing's more fun that that kind of writing.  Nothing.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#6 25 Dec 10 :: 21:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

This isn't much of a pic, but this is the lighting in the scene. There are no good pics from it that I can find online.  Which sucks.

jesse-metcalfe-brd-62.jpg

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#7 27 Dec 10 :: 22:14

justme
Supreme Dorquette

I thought the whole movie was badly lit and generally looked worse than an el-cheapo movie of the week.  How TF did Michael Douglas end up in something so badly done?

#8 27 Dec 10 :: 22:24

justme
Supreme Dorquette

But if it, in ANY way, lead to that story :drool:, I guess I need to revise my opinion of it.  Loved "That Dress"!

#9 28 Dec 10 :: 07:07

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

justme wrote:

I thought the whole movie was badly lit and generally looked worse than an el-cheapo movie of the week.  How TF did Michael Douglas end up in something so badly done?

I could say the same thing about Wall Street. The other lead besides Michael does lame movies except Im not saying the talentless dudes name...

#10 28 Dec 10 :: 07:12

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL!  Thanks Carol.  Looking back at all the links to pics I saved, they really glammed Amber up in that movie.  And I kinda love that.  It reminds me of old movie stars, ya know?  It fascinates me to see how many different looks they can give her and she's still so damn beautiful.  And you know, I really can't figure out if the dress is supposed to be casual, or if she was all dressed up for something fancy, but had just gotten back home and kicked off her shoes and gotten comfortable.  The bare legs lead me to believe it's casual.  She looked all cool and sporty in 127 Hours.  And at the end of Independence Day, when she and Chris are in shadow, her booty is just bubblicious.  She can do anything and rock it out.  Is it any wonder the Adam who lives in my head is kinda going nuts right now?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#11 28 Dec 10 :: 19:00

justme
Supreme Dorquette

Yeah, I think the movie was based on an older one from like the 40s.  And it's a good story.  And I'm glad she had a nice wardrobe.  But the production values were pretty lousy IMO.  Which I didn't find to be the case with "Wall Street II", which I saw because the showtimes for "Eclipse" were listed incorrectly, so I watched WS2 while I waited.    I thought it was actually not a bad movie, given that sequels are nearly always inferior to the original.

#12 28 Dec 10 :: 19:01

justme
Supreme Dorquette

The dress looks like it could be either a casual summer dress or a fancy beach cover-up.  But she does rock it, as you say!

#13 28 Dec 10 :: 20:08

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, the movie is a remake and I bet the original is about a million times better.  But it didn't have Amber.  I've become convinced that she makes everything better.  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#14 28 Dec 10 :: 20:14

justme
Supreme Dorquette

I think I've seen it before, but I don't remember it very well.  Joan Fontaine was the most well-known actor in it.  The male lead was (I think) Dana Andrews.  Don't remember who played the Michael Douglas part, but Fritz Lang directed.  He made some good movies.

#15 28 Dec 10 :: 21:20

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, I love Metropolis.  He also directed one of Roddy McDowall's first films as a kid actor, before he jumped the pond.  It had Walter Pidgeon in it, Manhunt.  Of course Pidgeon and McDowall would go on to work together again, rather famously, in John Ford's Best Picture winning classic, How Green Was My Valley.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#16 01 Jan 11 :: 06:58

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

Yeah, the movie is a remake and I bet the original is about a million times better.  But it didn't have Amber.  I've become convinced that she makes everything better.  wink

Definitely. Shes the best actress ever!

Board footer