#26 18 Dec 06 :: 04:48

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Escaping into dreamland

Well, I've certainly got a good mental image after my Calvin wants to swim dream.  Anyone ever see the X FILES ep that featured Mulder in a Speedo?  Kind of like that but with better pecs.  Rrrrrrrrrr.  You can Google it... 

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#27 27 Dec 06 :: 16:07

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I dreamed this weird thing this morning that Tisha sent us a link to an online image gallery where there were lots of images of the Marquette boys that were published nowhere else on the 'net. They had sections for Eric, Sean and Chris. And in the one for Chris, there were, among others, season 3 images for JoA, like photoshoot pictures they did and it also seemed as if they had already shot a couple of episodes and were posting stills from those, even though they were never aired because the show was cancelled after s2. The weird thing was Chris's hair length. Because I knew (in the dream) that he cut his hair immediately after s2, so in s3 it should have been really short (about Fanboys length), but somehow in some of the pictures it was between the Fanboys and the s1 length. Very weird. I remember that I wondered about that in my dream.

LOL! What a weird one! And I wish we did have a link to such an image gallery. Tisha? wink

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#28 27 Dec 06 :: 16:35

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

That's a very cool dream.

I hugged the Seeker!

#29 29 Dec 06 :: 12:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Had another dream that guest starred Chris tonight. For some reason, he was staying with my parents. And I was not living with them anymore and was super busy for some reason and wasn't around much. So I remember coming to my parents' place all hectic (and their place looked more like our old apartment in Breckerfeld than the house they now own) and I see him in the living room. He gave me a quick welcome hug, we exchanged, "Nice to meet you again" and then I was off again. (And this exchange was actually in English, if I recall correctly.)

The next day (or maybe even the same day) I was cycling home from work, and on the way home I realize that I'm wearing my old sneakers and not the newer ones that I wanted to take/wear for when I meet Chris again. (Huh???) But I decide not to go back. On the way I meet Rob (my British colleague) on the bike, try to talk to him, but he doesn't pay attention to me. (I remember he was wearing his yellow Mammut rainjacket.)

Next thing I know, I'm at the Volkspark bus station in Hagen (without a bike), trying to phone my parents to let them know which bus I'm taking. Bummer is that the two busses I could have taken were just leaving when I arrived. Which means another half hour wait. So I'm looking for a decent, working payphone that has a booth, but the only ones I can find are those open ones that I don't wanna use. I also run into my grandmother, who tries to find a phone with me. And then I remember, Duh! Why don't you use your cell phone? (Hmmm....)

I don't really know if there was anymore Chris in it or if I got to meet him again, because this is all I remember. Weird dream once again.

And, Deb, what's up with your dreams? You used to be the one having Chris dreams all the time! wink

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#30 29 Dec 06 :: 12:51

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Funny dream. The sneakers thing made me laugh. Haha.
What a pity that I don't have any Chris dreams anymore. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#31 29 Dec 06 :: 12:52

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh, you probably have them, you just can't remember them. I don't usually remember my dreams, which, I guess, has to do with my sleep cycle. When I have to go to work, I probably wake up (or am woken up) in a sleep phase where I'm not dreaming that much. Seems to be different when I'm off work and usually go to bed later and sleep later.

-TeeJay

#32 29 Dec 06 :: 12:55

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, I guess I forget them when I wake up. The last Chris dream I can remember is the one about him signing my TTC DVD. And since my dream about Tisha came true ... who knows? big_smile But I'm not counting on that. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#33 29 Dec 06 :: 17:11

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I know, I haven't had a good one in a while.  Had that bad one that we just shouldn't talk about.  And one where it was all Adam & Joan all night.  I don't remember anything about the "plot" of that dream, just that they were in my dream all night, no matter what weird road it took.  That was when I first got the S2 set and was watching it like crazy.

As to your dream, I think it's about being thwarted in our attempts to re-establish contact.  Kinda makes sense when you look at it like that.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#34 01 Apr 07 :: 21:19

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It's been a while since anything Chris-related has crossed my dreams (that I could remember), but last night he came back with a vengeance. Let me tell you what I remember:

This took place at my workplace. Some parts of the office looked like they actually do, some didn't, but it was still an office. We obviously needed to hire new people to help out with the project we were working on, so we hired (wait for it!) Chris's mom and him. (Haha, I wish!!) I'm not quite sure what position they were hired as, but I think it was something similar to what I'm doing. Chris's mom was really good at her job, but Chris... well, that's another story. It's not that he sucked at what he did, it was just that he was never there!

He basically came and went as he pleased, and it kept annoying me. It was a bit of a weird situation, because I think he had a contract that said he needed to be there at least a certain percentage of the time, but that he wasn't working full time. I remember that he had been out for a while and then came in in the morning for a telephone conference that was on his schedule, to find out that it had been cancelled. I was getting annoyed at the fact that things were so messy where his part of the job was concerned. I mean, since he was never there much, he didn't keep up to date with what was happening and that made things so much harder.

The thing was, I think, that he was still acting on the side and that's why he was often gone, working on his acting projects. And I wanted to have a one-on-one talk with him about it (it was like I was his boss--or at least had a little more to say), telling him that things couldn't go on like that. But at the same time I think I was also trying to empathize because I didn't want him to lose either of his jobs. A lot of the dream revolved around me trying to think up a good way how to break the news to him that he was messing with our work routine, the way his appearances at the office were so scattered and irregular.

And in the dream he looked just like at the Alpha Dog premiere. Well, he wasn't wearing the suit, he was wearing something black or dark. But he had short hair and a beard. And he was his current age.

So...... dream analysis, anyone? I have a good idea why I've been dreaming about people starting new jobs because we're hiring a new person at work right now. But I don't think Chris or his mom will be applying. LOL

-TeeJay

#35 01 Apr 07 :: 21:35

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Wow, cool dream. I should have this dream too, I want a job!! roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#36 01 Apr 07 :: 22:51

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

He's showing up irregularly in your mind at work and interfering with your job?  I dunno.  Very interesting though.  And typical of you lately that something you normally like would be annoying you, even in your dreams.  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#37 01 Apr 07 :: 23:14

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It wasn't that he himself was annoying me, it was annoying me that he was so unreliable. Something that irks me in real life. I just talked about how Rob seems like that sometimes with Hellen last week, maybe that played a part too. Good old projecting, you know? wink And I still adored him in my dream. That's why I had such a hard time talking to him about that he was irritating me at work.

-TeeJay

#38 02 Apr 07 :: 18:13

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh yeah, I also hate it if people are unreliable. roll And, haha, I am pretty sure that you still adored him. LOL wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#39 26 May 07 :: 03:55

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

This is a funny one.  I dreamed I was in LA for some Chris-related event and the family kind of took me in and took care of me during my stay.  The part I remember most is that Eric drove me around everywhere I had to go and he was so sweet and funny.  I just could not get over it.  Most of the dream consisted of me going on and on to anyone who would listen about what a nice guy he was.  That's really all I remember.  LOL.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#40 26 May 07 :: 09:50

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hehe, I had a Chris dream this morning too. I dreamed I found a website about the production of Infestation that had lots of set photos on it. And in the first ones that I looked at, Chris was wearing this horrible wig. Kinda like the one from Alpha Dog (same length, maybe a little longer) but with bangs. He looked like a hippie! LOL

But then in later photos, he had short hair and no face fuzz. He looked gooood. smile

Now I wonder where the reality really lies.

-TeeJay

#41 26 May 07 :: 12:14

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

No more wigs I hope. For the reality, I mean. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#42 26 May 07 :: 18:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

It would be awesome if they made him shave.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#43 26 May 07 :: 19:31

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh yeah, I forgot the face fuzz. So no more wigs and face fuzz for reality please. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#44 26 May 07 :: 19:50

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Maybe we should jokingly instruct Rankin on these things:

Kyle, if you wanna insure that Chris's estrogen brigade loves your movie, do the following:

Make him shave.
Do not let him cut his hair again before the shoot starts.
Make sure he kisses the girl onscreen.
Let him cry at least a little bit onscreen.

LOL!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#45 26 May 07 :: 21:48

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh yeah ... we should do that. lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#46 26 May 07 :: 23:01

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

LOL! I love that. big_smile

-TeeJay

#47 28 May 07 :: 23:28

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I went through Melissa's old board just now to see if there were any noteworthy Chris dreams of mine there that I should bringing over. Because some of them just make me laugh out loud. Okay, here goes:

January 8, 06

This morning I also had a dream that guest-starred Chris. I don't want to go into too much detail because the dream was pointless and not at all spectacular and didn't make much sense. Here's a short summary:

I was on a farm of some kind where there had just been a party or some other gathering (that included celebrities, as far as I can remember). Everyone was clearing away stuff and cleaning up. And at some point Chris wanted to put away some heavy iron item (can't remember) and asked me if I could help him (we didn't know each other). Which I did (naturally--LOL).

We carried it into some shed-like thing (*not* like his shed on JoA!) and before I could introduce myself by name, he had walked off again. (Awwww!)

He looked much like the s2 Adam (thankfully no facial hair!). Hubba hubba! LOL

And the weirdest thing was that the dream was bilingual because he could speak some German and we spoke mostly in German. I did make some comments in English and so we spoke a mixture of German and English. I asked him how come he could speak German, but I don't remember him giving me a satisfactory answer.

Like I said, it didn't make much sense. I wish it would have been a more memorable dream.... One that does Chris justice. Oh well, there's still lots of dreams to explore, right?

(And please refrain from interpreting what this might mean.)

January 28, 06

For some reason, I didn't sleep all that well tonight and woke up in the morning before the alarm clock went off. I kinda nodded off again and had this dream then that featured a guest star. Now guess who!

Okay, so let me explain. I don't remember *all* the details, but a lot of them. It was playing in Germany, at my old school (something like high school in Germany). For some reason I went there again now (even though I've left school over 10 years ago). I wasn't a student there anymore, though. It was like I was visiting to see if there'd be anyone I know. I arrived when the students were on break, so there was quite a crowd gathering on the front steps, enjoying their breaks. I didn't know anyone there, so I walked past and towards the school yard.

There weren't a lot of people there, and I briefly wondered why. Then there's something missing from the dream, because suddenly, I was standing in the school yard, a little to the side. And next to me was a group of people that consisted of Chris, his mother (??), his brother (who strangely looked neither like Sean nor like Eric, more like the younger version of a mid-thirties acquaintance of mine) and a friend of Chris's brother. It was like the brother (don't know if he had a name in the dream) still went to school there but Chris didn't.

Anyway... I was standing between Chris and his mom, but at first I was kinda looking in another direction, my attention focussed on something else (can't remember what). But I was aware who was standing next to me, so I half listened to what they were saying. It was like I knew them very vaguely, and they knew who I was, but we hadn't really talked before. Kinda like a neighbor whom you know but haven't really talked to other than "Hi" and "Bye".

Well, Chris's brother then started talking about the DVD box of the movie "Saw" (part 1), saying someting like that there was an actual mini cardboard saw in the DVD box that he had to unpack (not based in reality, I think). And then I turned around and joined the conversation, talking about how I was looking forward to the sequel that was gonna hit the cinemas at the beginning of February (this *is* based in reality).

I do remember that Chris somehow looked like Chris, but also slightly different. I can't explain it. All I can say is that he was definitely VERY handsome. LOL! And from my best estimate, his actual age.

Well, we talked a little about the movie (and this conversation was actually in English, even though my school was in Germany--and there was nothing weird about that in the dream) and then I kinda took Chris aside and asked him if he was aware that the Germans dub everything and if he had ever seen/heard himself dubbed. I was talking like a fountain, telling him how I thought they picked a really stupid dubbing voice for Adam. (This is also based in reality.) I don't think he said much. Or if he did, I don't remember it. Why is it that I always have dreams where he doesn't say much?? This was the second time that's happened! I want a talkative Chris crossing my dreams!!

Well, unfortunately the dream ended there. 

But it was kinda nice. Until I woke up and discovered that I hadn't actually met Chris in person.

And now it's time to have breakfast. I also need to go clothes shopping later on. Let's hope it won't be that crowded downtown. It can be a real drag to go shopping on a Saturday.

PS: If I ever got the chance to talk to Chris, I think I would actually ask him if he had ever heard/seen himself dubbed. And if he actually enjoys seeing himself on screen. I'd imagine that to be weird if I was an actress. Kinda like listening to your own recorded voice, only even more intense because you're seeing yourself on top, not being you. Maybe it's different for an actor because that's their profession, their passion, to play characters that often are different from what they really are.

April 13, 06

One more item to go in this thread. I had a dream that guest-starred Chris this morning. The sad thing is, I don't remember much of it because I fell asleep again afterwards. I should have written it down in the first place when I initally woke up. But then again, I was sleepy and drowsy and basically glad to be able to go back to sleep. I have no idea what time it was when I awoke.

And it wasn't a nightmare, so I have no idea why I woke up. What I do remember about the dream is that it was in the parking lot of the company I work with. Chris was sweeping up fallen leaves and other stuff. Kinda like a janitor. LOL Dunno where *that* came from. He's so not janitor material. I have no idea if I actually talked to him. And if I did, if it was in German or English. All I remember is that he looked a lot like on the Sundance pics. I think it was a pleasant dream, or maybe a weirdly pleasant one. I don't know. Definitely not a nightmare. And I just wish I could remember more of it. <sigh>

June 3, 06

But to get back on the topic of dreams: I had one that involved Chris. Well, not him in person, but it was about an e-mail he wrote to me. Or might have written to me. I can't remember anything other than me having gotten a very strange and vague e-mail that I *thought* was from him, but I couldn't really say for sure because he didn't sign it with his name and the content was also slightly obscure (if only I could remember what that was about). The e-mail address also didn't give anything away and I remember brooding over it, being torn between being really happy that he wrote or being annoyed because it was just spam or someone trying to pull a joke.

June 5, 06

It was time! I had another Chris-related dream. He wasn't in it himself, but it was all about him. Actually, this comes in two parts. Part one was about one of my colleagues, named Norbert Dank. I only got to know him a little better last Friday, when we went together to an off-site meeting in Cologne. He's a trial manager for one of our new Neupro studies.

Well, anyway... I dreamed that he had directed an episode of JoA. I even remember which one: St. Joan. Totally not based in reality, because the actual episode was directed by Martha Mitchell, but what does dream-me know...? So, he was now this pharmaceutical guy, but I dreamed that he used to be a television/movie director and that every once in a while he would take some time off work as a trial manager to work as a director in the US. Too weird!

Of course when I found out, I contacted him at work and asked him all about it, telling him I was the biggest Chris Marquette fan. And of course he knew Chris. I don't remember him talking about him much, but the whole thing was kinda cool because so little people in Germany actually know the show and I finally knew someone at work whom I could talk to about my favorite show.

The second part of the dream was about this message board and the internet. The Education Of Charlie Banks, to be precise. Because I dreamed that I found a website about the movie. A website where they posted a lot of pictures from the movie, some including Chris. I don't remember if he still had the face fuzz, but he definitely had short hair. And he wore a dark green shirt (like the dark green hoodie he wore in Queen of the Zombies, which I watched last night).

And I know they haven't actually started shooting yet, but I also remember thinking, "Hm, we were hoping he's in LA right now, but that must mean he's already working on the new movie...." Well, anyway, I was all excited about the photos (and, Anne, weirdly they had a SAT1 logo in the corner, kinda like screencaps off a show that ran on SAT1--how strange is that??) and wanted to go to the message board immediately to post them. Only to find out that the EOCB thread was spammed with lots and lots of stuff that no one was interested in.

It was that someone new had registered and started to post a lot of things on the movie, but none of it was any interesting or was about Chris. Often it was huge pictures of props that had nothing to do with anything. I think it was kinda like advertising movie merchandise or something. Because I remember a lot of pictures of bed linens that were totally ugly. LOL And I got really annoyed about that because I kept clicking and clicking and couldn't go to the beginning of the thread to see if anyone had already posted all those cool Chris pictures that I had just found.

July 16, 06

Guys, I had another Chris dream this morning. And in this one he finally talked! I just wish it had been a nicer dream.

Because he was working in the same office I was, but it looked completely different. But it was the same company because we talked about some people and processes we have in my workplace.

The weird thing was: He was wearing a VERY crumply black pair of sweat pants and a crumply black t-shirt. So strange because in our office everyone has to be dressed up. The men in the higher ranking jobs all have to wear suit & tie. I don't think he had a high ranking job, though.

What I do remember is a) he looked pre-Calvin Marshall because he was really skinny and b) we were arguing. Unfortunately, I can't remember much of his head, whether his hair was long or short or with or without face fuzz.

The dream went like this: He was sitting at his desk (which was a part of a set of four desks grouped together, next to and opposite each other) in a room I had never seen before. And it seemed like he had an issue with coming in and turning up in meetings on time, because I ragged on him for missing all his appointments at work and always forgetting his meetings. I told him that we had a very neat electronic calendar that you could use for that kind of thing, because it will give you a little notification 5 minutes before you have your appointment (this is based in reality--and I love that calendar and use it all the time to be reminded of the things I need to do).

He kinda snapped back at me that he doesn't need that kind of thing because he's got his own calendar in his head. I told him, well, that might be, but it's obviously not that realiable and not working.

There was also something about a colleague of his that was supposed to come in to help him with something or take over what he was doing, but she was also late and he was waiting for her. I think I left him there after the argument and when I came back, that colleague had come in and was just setting up her desk. I'm quite sure my colleague and boss Christine was also mentioned, but I can't remember in what context. I think he might have had an appointment with her that he missed. Or something.

That's about all I remember. Not very exciting yet again. But still kinda cool. Not sure I want Chris working at my office, though. I'd rather he'd keep being that awesome actor he is. I'm also trying to remember if the dream was in English or German, but I don't recall.

July 31, 06

Oh man, I had the most vivid Chris dream last night. As usual, I only remember hazy details, and not many of them, but I do remember that it was a good dream and that he actually talked. I don't know exactly how, but I met him somewhere and somehow we ended up talking. It was kinda like the meeting with your "star" that you always dream about, which then actually happened. I don't know where we met, but it ended up somewhere where we actually sat down and had a long talk about his work and what I liked about it and even some of the silly stuff we've been doing and saying on the message boards and in e-mails. It was totally cool and nice and laid back.

I think we did mention the website, by that point it was already up. And I also remember pondering whether I should ask him whether he got the towel or not, but then I didn't because I figured he would have mentioned it by now, seeing how he knew my name and should have made the connection. And it was like we got off to such a good start that he wanted to stay in touch (without any romantic background). And I woke up and thought: Damn! It was just a dream!!

What did he look like? Don't remember any wardrobe, but it was definitely the Fanboys look. Short hair, kinda spiked up. Yumm! LOL And, sorry Deb, don't remember if he still had the Calvin body.

Where did this come from? Probably from me going through the whole of GND last night, making DVD caps for the website....

--------------------

Geez, I just realized--and this is kinda scary--that I dreamed about Chris working in the same company I do twice. And both times he was very unrealiable and missed appointments and wasn't on time. Gee, looks like typical German me has an issue with people who aren't on time. tongue And I dreamed that Chris would e-mail me. And he did. How cool is that? Only what happened when he did, as opposed to my dream, we knew it was him and didn't have to guess. And, man, that last dream from July 31 also kinda came true when we met him at the ROTN set, almost exactly like that. Cool or scary?

And I'm sure that if Chris ever read this, he'd be totally weirded out. wink

-TeeJay

#48 26 Sep 07 :: 19:46

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh my goodness, I just remembered that I had a Chris-related dream this morning. I should have written it down right away, because all I can remember now is that I was an extra for the Education of Charlie Banks shoot. I remember Fred Durst directing me, but he looked so different that I almost didn't recognize him. He had long-ish, gray hair. Too bizarre.

I also remember that I saw Chris (but didn't talk to him), and he also looked completely different. He had a built more like Sean's, bulkier than he is, and his face also looked different.

I don't know what I was thinking... But that's about all I remember.

-TeeJay

#49 26 Sep 07 :: 19:53

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Grey hair? Ugh. yikes Hopefully that doesn't happen too soon! LOL

I didn't have a Chris dream in ages. Well, I didn't have any dream for ages. I basically stopped dreaming long ago. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#50 26 Sep 07 :: 20:12

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I was talking about Fred Durst and not about Chris with the gray hair. But even on Fred that was weird. He must be... what? My age?

-TeeJay

Board footer