#101 17 Sep 09 :: 04:59

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Re: Escaping into dreamland

That's a really weird dream, Maria.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#102 17 Sep 09 :: 08:37

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Yeah it was. The romantic part was really long and slow and there was even a background music, that's why I called it a romantic dream. But what the heck does it mean when you dream yourself dying? That part was very short and came in flashes.

joa219crysig.jpg

#103 03 Jan 10 :: 22:37

LeeseyGaGa
Website

So, bestest cutest dream I've ever had so far.<3 smile

Chris and I were in my attic. Now, my attic is the tiniest attic ever. You can't stand in it, you can only crawl, and there's no room to do anything in it. But, apparently, there was an old couch, and a TV hooked up, complete with a DVD player.
He and I were looking through all my old stuff, when he noticed the DVD player. He said "Oh man, you have a DVD player up here?" and I said "Yeah. Why? You wanna watch something?" and he said "Yeah. Do you have 'The Tic Code'?" and I said "Yup." and for some reason, I already had it upstairs.
So, we started to watch it, and I sat next to him, and just kept kissing him all over his face. Pecks, of course. Nothing intense. Funny thing is, he just concentrated on the movie, and not on me.
So then I looked at the screen and said "Aww! Look at that cute chubby face!" and then I just started grabbing his face and squeezing his cheeks. Then he laughed and smiled at me and pulled me in closer so I could lay my head on his chest while he held me.
Then, out of nowhere, I said "Oh my god! My Chucky dolls!" and I pulled them out and explained to him everything about them, and how apparently Spencer's had a few new ones that look exactly like the ones they've used in the movies, box and all, and how I HAD to have them.
Yeah, I don't know. I'm weird. I ramble on about stupid shit to him, and think it's okay.
Then, as I was putting them back, I picked up a board game and said "Found it!" and gave it to him, and he said "Yes! Christmas Monopoly." and that was pretty much it.
Christmas Monopoly doesn't exist, I'm aware of that. Try telling that to him. He's the one who wanted to play. tongue
The End.
<3

#104 04 Jan 10 :: 08:22

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Interesting dream, Leesey. I wish I had Chris dreams.

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#105 29 Apr 10 :: 21:36

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I just remembered I had a Chris dream last night.   A very weird one.  TeeJay and I were meeting up with him after not seeing him for a long time and we brought him a present…  super newfangled ultra-comfy boxer briefs.  HAHAHA!  He was like, yeah, that's nice.  Then he kinda walked away to talk to some friends and just left us there.  Holding the bag.  Of underwear.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#106 29 Apr 10 :: 22:53

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hm, LOL. Yeah, I can totally see that happening. Not. tongue

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#107 01 May 10 :: 19:21

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

:rofl:

I hugged the Seeker!

#108 16 May 10 :: 08:32

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It's been a loooong time, but I had a Chris dream last night. It was pretty long, but now I can only remember a few sketchy details. Basically, I somehow ran into Chris somewhere (this was in Germany) and he was very excited and told me he got a spot at the Fachhochschule Dortmund (which is kind of a college in Dortmund). Not sure anymore what he was studying. The rest of the dream was trying to get Chris acquainted to German customs and peculiarities. I don't really remember if it was in English or German. But I remember that it was fun! smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#109 16 May 10 :: 19:39

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL!  That's really cool.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#110 17 May 10 :: 04:38

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Thats so cool, TJ!  wink
I've never had a Chris dream before.  sad

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#111 21 Jun 10 :: 20:39

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Fiiiinally I had another Chris(-related) dream the night before last night. You know I usually forget what I dream as soon as I wake up, but I was sleeping at a friend's house that night and my body wasn't used to her couch, so probably that's why I can remember at least parts of the dream.

It's a bit weird, though. I dreamt we (Tina, Deb, I) were back in LA and somehow had arranged another meeting with Chris, but this time he invited us over to his apartment. Of course we got very excited about that. LOL I remember we drove there in a car, parked and were about to get out. There was some other woman with us. I don't know who she was supposed to be, but she was definitely older than we are and she was talking to me about my English knowledge. (Yeah, I seem to talk about that a lot with other people. LOL) But it wasn't Tisha either, that I know for sure. So I have no idea.

I said it was a bit weird! LOL But hey, I already dreamt that Chris's mom would contact us, and she did, so who knows, maybe the new dream is another sign? wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#112 27 Jun 10 :: 02:27

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Cool dream, Anne. Maybe it will come true.

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#113 10 Jul 11 :: 18:24

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Had a weird Chris dream.  There was some singer/songwriter playing a big retail store and Chris was backing him up on guitar and b/g vocals.  I found out about it at the last minute and went there from work.  I didn't have a camera or recorder or anything to document it, but at least I'd get to see it.  And I'd try to find a way to talk to him.  There were two stages in the place.  One up front and one in back.  They started by playing one song on the front stage.  And though I couldn't get a seat up front, I was only a few rows back so I could see him well enough.  He looked great.  His hair was cute and short, but wavy on top like it has been lately and he was wearing black jeans, black boots and this cool white shirt with a broad black stripe over one shoulder and down the front.

Here's where it gets bizarre... After the first song, they told everyone they were moving to the bigger stage in the back and they'd be back on in a few minutes.  In order to get back there, you had to get on this subway-type train.  WTF?  Was this Mall of America or something?  Anyway, we get on the train and it goes back to where the other stage is.  There's a whole band now and they're just getting set to play as the train stops and the walls of it come down, so it's like we're sitting on these elevated bleachers along the side of the stage.  It's a great view.  The band plays one song and it's great and then the train starts moving and taking us away from the stage, the store and out into the evening along it's normal route.  We can't believe it.  I start crying my eyeballs out because I'm missing the show.  While the other people are upset about being taken away from the show, they can't understand why I'm so completely inconsolable.  So I explain about the website and how I was already upset that I found out about the show too late to prepare to meet Chris and get some time to talk to him.  I didn't have a camera or a recorder and that was already upsetting enough.  But now I wasn't even going to get to see the show???

Then I woke up.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#114 10 Jul 11 :: 22:30

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Okay, this is by far the weirdest dream I have ever heard about. I don't even know what to say about it. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#115 11 Jul 11 :: 04:22

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I wish Chris really did play with a band that would be so cool!

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#116 11 Jul 11 :: 05:25

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Thinking about it a little bit, I believe the dream belies my feeling that lately, he's been dangled in front of us, but we can never really grasp him.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#117 11 Jul 11 :: 13:14

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

Thinking about it a little bit, I believe dream belies my feeling that lately, he's been dangled in front of us, but we can never really grasp him.

Yeah, looks like that.

I hugged the Seeker!

#118 05 May 12 :: 13:30

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I just had a dream about Chris <3 that's a first on in a looong while. in the dream Deb and I were in LA to go check out this guy who looked and talked a lot like Chris of 2005. He worked in a video-store and wrote a popular underground blog about the entertainment business. He also pretended to be a Chris impersonator but we were sure it was really him just trying to get rid off us by saying he was an impersonator. we were so totally head over heels with him.lol. there were some more amazing moments in there too. heh. my brain is a weird place.

Last edited by CappuGirl (21 Aug 18 :: 06:55)

joa219crysig.jpg

#119 05 May 12 :: 18:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL!  That's awesome.  Oddly, I had a dream that I ran into what I thought was Flight of the Conchords impersonators in a dive bar.  But it turned out to really be Bret & Jemaine, trying out some new songs on the down-low because they were about to start filming a new season of their TV show, which would be set in England.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#120 06 May 12 :: 19:47

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

hehe. cool big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#121 08 May 12 :: 03:55

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Darn I havent had a Chris dream in forever. Too bad I wasnt in your dream Maria! Haha

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#122 17 Oct 12 :: 20:33

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I had a pretty good Chris dream this morning. his scruffy face felt nice to my hand. hihii tongue
says the 30 year old fangirl  lol

joa219crysig.jpg

#123 18 Oct 12 :: 01:46

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I dont think I ever had Chris dream except some JOA ones. hmm

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#124 21 Oct 12 :: 21:37

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I didn't have a Chris dream in forever ...

I hugged the Seeker!

#125 22 Oct 12 :: 00:22

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, me neither. Last guest stars I had were Outerbridge and Austin Basis (in the same dream, strangely enough). Well, they're on the same TV show right now, but still...

-TeeJay

Board footer