#251 25 Aug 07 :: 08:29

OhGnarly

Re: Road Trippin'

Anne - I wouldn't call it gory, but there were plenty of things in there that made me not want to eat for awhile after.

Have a good time TeeJay!

#252 25 Aug 07 :: 10:21

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

OhGnarly wrote:

Anne - I wouldn't call it gory, but there were plenty of things in there that made me not want to eat for awhile after.

I see. Well, one of my mom's friends went to the exibition too and she said, that there were things like miscarriages from different parts of the pregnancy. You know, I can bear a lot of goriness (does this word exist?), but I guess THAT would be too much for me. yikes

I hugged the Seeker!

#253 25 Aug 07 :: 18:14

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Ack.  Well, you just convinced me that I won't be seeing it.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#254 25 Aug 07 :: 20:29

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, you don't have to see that part of the exibition. When my mom's friend was there, they kept that in a seperate room which had a sign on its door that said "Not for sensitive people" or something like that. I don't think I would go in there.

I hugged the Seeker!

#255 25 Aug 07 :: 21:29

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Just a quick note.  TeeJay arrived safely.  We'll be heading out to grab a bite to eat shortly.  She says hi to everyone!

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#256 26 Aug 07 :: 00:39

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, hi everyone. smile I'll try to set up the wireless router tomorrow, don't feel up to fiddling with it tonight since it didn't work right away. But I think I know why, but it's gonna take some fiddling.

The flight was luckily uneventful. Less boring than I thought, but I can still think of more fun things to do than spend 9 hours on a plane. But in the end it was worth it. We're gonna have a great two weeks together, I hope.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#257 26 Aug 07 :: 05:20

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I'm glad you arrived safely.

(In case you're wondering what I am doing up so early, I don't know myself either. I slept until five and then I just woke up. roll )

I hugged the Seeker!

#258 26 Aug 07 :: 05:51

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL!  Just asked you about that on the other thread.  You OK?  Just couldn't sleep?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#259 26 Aug 07 :: 16:45

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, Anne, if it makes you feel any better, I woke up at 6:30 and couldn't go back to sleep either. But then I have a reason: jet lag. Which kinda sucks, but I'll get over it. It'll be worse on the way home.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#260 26 Aug 07 :: 17:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I don't know, maybe it was the Mojito I drank last night too. I woke up and that to go to the toilet very ... urgent. LOL But I somehow fell asleep again later and woke up with a headache. That wasn't very good. sad
Sorry I wasn't online much since yesterday, we were on the road yesterday and today I was tired and my brother and his girlfriend were here. They are about to go, though. And Cooper was behaving bad so I just had to do a sytem recovery. The wireless LAN didn't work anymore, but after the recovery it is working again, thank God. I think you have to have a look at him sometime, Tina. neutral

I hugged the Seeker!

#261 01 Sep 07 :: 03:49

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Now look at two of the Dorquettes reunited. Deb and me on Deb's porch, proudly wearing our Fanboys t-shirts.

TinaDebAtlanta.jpg

-TeeJay

#262 01 Sep 07 :: 04:31

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

My car took this pic.  Even he's a better photographer than me.  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#263 01 Sep 07 :: 10:10

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Cool! big_smile
Okay, since my dad is back from Hungary I finally have the camera back, maybe I can take a pic of myself in the Fanboys Shirt now.

I hugged the Seeker!

#264 02 Sep 07 :: 05:29

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Deb and I took a trip to Chattanooga, TN today, seeing Ruby Falls (dripstone cave with a waterfall) and Rock City. So here's our best-of in terms of photos:

RubyFalls_01.jpg

RubyFalls_02.jpg

RubyFalls_03.jpg

RubyFalls_04.jpg

InclineRailway_01.jpg

InclineRailway_02.jpg

RockCity_01.jpg

RockCity_02.jpg

RockCity_03.jpg

We found Adam's plant. smile
RockCity_04.jpg

RockCity_05.jpg

RockCity_06.jpg

RockCity_07.jpg

RockCity_08.jpg

RockCity_09.jpg

RockCity_10.jpg

RockCity_11.jpg

RockCity_12.jpg

RockCity_13.jpg

RockCity_14.jpg

RockCity_15.jpg

RockCity_16.jpg

RockCity_17.jpg

RockCity_18.jpg

-TeeJay

#265 02 Sep 07 :: 07:17

OhGnarly

Wow, TeeJay, some of those photos are absolutely stunning.

And I love the one of you, Deb, and "Chris", lol.

#266 02 Sep 07 :: 08:50

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hahaha, Adam's plant! Cool! LOL

And that pic of you as a "trio" made me laugh so loud that my mom noticed I am awake already (it's 10 to 9am here). lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#267 02 Sep 07 :: 09:30

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Sweet pics!! Nice job.
Looks like you guys had a really fun time.
The pic with Chris is priceless! LOL.
and is it just me or does that bridge look like it was made out of toothpicks and popsicle sticks?

fbsig.jpg

#268 02 Sep 07 :: 13:57

magicalturkey
Website

I love the caves that are purple and red... they were so pretty.   I love Adam's plant too.   And, of course the picture of you guys with "Chris", he looks so happy to be there tongue

And, yeah Sean, that bridge does look like toothpicks.  I'd be scared to go across it.

LifeSucks.jpg

#269 02 Sep 07 :: 17:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Chnyst wrote:

and is it just me or does that bridge look like it was made out of toothpicks and popsicle sticks?

Guess why we took the one made out of stone instead of that one. wink

-TeeJay

#270 02 Sep 07 :: 21:35

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

That's exactly why I REFUSE to walk across it.  There's also a concrete observation deck that looks like it's gonna fall down at any minute.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#271 03 Sep 07 :: 02:00

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Got a few more visual goodies for you.

Here's two outtakes from the pictures we tried to take of my in my new Fanboys t-shirt:

Fanboys_tshirt_outtakes_02.jpg

Fanboys_tshirt_outtakes_01.jpg

And here's a few pictures of Deb's cat, Maynard (Maynie). He has a thing for shoes. I swear these pictures are not staged or manipulated.

CrazyMaynie_02.jpg

CrazyMaynie_01.jpg

He also has a thing for awkward sleeping positions.

CrazyMaynie_03.jpg

Freakeeeeey:

Maynie_small_05.jpg

Maynie_small_03.jpg

Maynie_small_02.jpg

And here's two decent pics of Maynie:

Maynie_small_04.jpg

Maynie_small_01.jpg

-TeeJay

#272 03 Sep 07 :: 19:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

What's that censored sign for?

I hugged the Seeker!

#273 03 Sep 07 :: 20:20

magicalturkey
Website

Samsy-Marie wrote:

What's that censored sign for?

I was wondering that too.  Did you guys have Adam and Joan in the back doing dirty things to each other? tongue

LifeSucks.jpg

#274 04 Sep 07 :: 00:25

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

No, nothing like that.  I was asleep beside the kitty and it was a VERY unflattering pic!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#275 04 Sep 07 :: 19:27

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

You should see pics of me sleeping! LOL

I mean ... you shouldn't! lol

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer