#26 07 Sep 07 :: 03:34

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Movie Recommendations

Sisterdebmac wrote:

There's two movies called American Gun.  The only one that's been on TV so far as I know is the one from 2002 that's got James Coburn in it.  Totally different movie.  I think IFC is the only channel that has ever shown OUR American Gun.  And I don't have that channel either.  sad

Just for the record, "our" version of American Gun was on Showtime today, so it looks like it's indeed showing on cable these days.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#27 07 Sep 07 :: 19:10

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh, you meant THAT with "our" version! D'uh! :doh:
Forget my question in the other thread. I had completely forgotten about that other movie.

I hugged the Seeker!

#28 07 Sep 07 :: 23:40

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I highly recommend all of his movies. But then again I like/love practically any movie at all. He is the best in all of his movies to me especially The Girl Next Door and The Tic Code. (:

#29 16 Sep 07 :: 01:10

LizzylovesChris8

I would recomend The Girl Next Door first because thats my all time favorite movie. Also Just Friends, The Tic Code, and Alpha Dog. American Gun was really great too. Oh heck, they are all great!

Last edited by LizzylovesChris8 (16 Sep 07 :: 01:11)

Whoohoo.jpg
ChRiS MaRqUeTtE AnD LiZzY

Board footer