#76 20 May 07 :: 10:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: If Chris Could Play Any Role...

That does not really work for me. No new Harry Potter for me.

I hugged the Seeker!

#77 04 Jul 07 :: 17:48

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I watched The Graduate last night. Great movie. I mean, not that they should ever do a remake of it, but it would certainly be a blast with Chris as Ben. big_smile

My favorite scene: When he arrives at the Taft Hotel with Elaine and everybody is greeting him with "Mr. Gladstone." But the most hilarious thing was that old lady who called him "Mr Bennet" (or something else, I can't remember the exact name). That was truly a ROLF moment. lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#78 06 Oct 07 :: 16:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I know this is a weird thing to say, but last night I wished Chris was a girl. Okay, that came out wrong. LOL Let me explain.

I was watching CSI: episodes 7x24 and 8x01 (which was a two-parter) and there was this girl in it that was just freaky. The actress did a fastastic job, and I can't help hoping that Chris will get to play a role like that one day, no matter if it's on a TV show or a movie. This girl was a psychotic serial killer, but not the violent kind. She was quiet, enigmatic and disturbing at the same time. Schizophrenic too. She murdered people and then later rebuilt the crime scenes as miniatures, in every little intricate detail., using her eidetic memory. The miniature killer story arc went on through all of season 7, but they finally caught the killer in these two episodes. And what a show-down it was.

Anyway, I thought the actress did a fantastic job, and I kept wishing that it was Chris playing this killer. If he was a girl. Or rather if this had been a male killer. The woman's name is Jessica Collins (II). According to IMDb, she hasn't done much yet, except for a guest role here and there. Hope she makes it in the big, bad Hollywood world out there.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#79 06 Oct 07 :: 17:37

magicalturkey
Website

7x24 and 8x1 are the only CSI episodes I've honestly ever seen.  No denying Chris would have done a great job as the mini murderer but it would have freaked me out to no end to see him so that.

LifeSucks.jpg

#80 06 Oct 07 :: 18:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh wow, then you picked two great episodes to watch. I've seen every episode, I love that show. Well, some episodes are better than others, but that's the case with pretty much every show, especially those that have been running for more than six seasons.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#81 06 Oct 07 :: 18:52

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sounds interesting. Can you maybe include the two episodes in my next data package?

I hugged the Seeker!

#82 06 Oct 07 :: 19:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, I sure will.

-TeeJay

#83 06 Oct 07 :: 20:03

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Cool, thank you!

I hugged the Seeker!

#84 06 Oct 07 :: 22:39

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I watched The Nine, so I know this girl.  I can imagine her the way you described he, TeeJay.  Take what you liked about that character and apply it to your thinking about Charlie Coffin.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#85 06 Oct 07 :: 22:52

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh, I sure will. That'll give me some nice food for thought. She was scary in a quiet way. It was awesome to watch. And I still wish we could ever see Chris do something like it. I know he'd pull it off brilliantly.

-TeeJay

#86 07 Oct 07 :: 00:43

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

He will.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#87 07 Oct 07 :: 11:28

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Definitely.

I also have a new role in mind, but I'm not ready to talk about that yet.

I hugged the Seeker!

#88 01 Jan 08 :: 21:17

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Aaawww ... we're watching Forrest Gump right now. I love that movie so much. If they ever should make a remake (what they better should NOT do of course) I'll only watch it if Chris plays Forrest!

I hugged the Seeker!

#89 01 Jan 08 :: 21:39

magicalturkey
Website

Haha, I just got a flash of Chris saying "My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump"  it's adorable lol

LifeSucks.jpg

#90 01 Jan 08 :: 22:56

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Someone should ask him to say that when they meet him. lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#91 02 Jan 08 :: 09:58

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I will totally ask him that if I ever have the chance to meet him!!  wink

#92 03 Oct 08 :: 21:21

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Sorry peops, this was such a long thread I didn't read every post... So I don't know if any of these were already here...

1)

I just wrote this on Imdb at Chris' board under the newest "reminds of"-thread.. Somehow I often get this idea watching him acting.. He'd make a great young version of Adam Sandler. Something about his headshape or something. To me it's so obvious. I'm really sorry if I'm making someone go nuts over mentioning another "reminds of"-thing.. But hey, I've even got the first line for that Adam Sandler-Chris Marquette-film: The main charecter as a middleaged man narrating: "back in the day... when I still had my good looks... *laughs* "  EDIT: I just had a visual about this beginning: First the opening credits on a dark surface. The the camera kind of lifts up and we she Chris walking on a sunny street while Adam says this line. big_smile

Come on, doesn't that tingle you, just a bit? It could be a mix in different genre's: a dramatic story of this guy that has this turningpoint of his life when he's on his mid 20's. He acts all funny all the time but it's just a cover. He's really very deep guy, serious thoughts, plans.. and he wants to make those  plans happen. And something goes wrong when trying to accomplish that.. ofcourse there's a girl. And the story could be told in flashbacks. Adam's version of the guy is on his 40's, maybe in jail or something..

any more ideas for this story? Anyone?

2)

I just saw somewhere a trivia that Chris once said in an interview that his dream role would be to play an Italian gangster. I so would like to see that. Now I'll propably think of him when watching some mafia-movie or series.. Like The Black Donnellys. It's on our tv right now.. I could totally see Chris in the lead role; you know the artistic and smart  brother... ofcourse they wouldn't be Donnellys then.. they could be like.. um.. Tribianis! lol I totally forgot all the Italian lastnames I've ever heard.. except that one. big_smile

Last edited by CappuGirlFin (08 Oct 08 :: 07:12)

joa219crysig.jpg

#93 26 Jan 10 :: 20:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I just had this kind of crazy idea ... I think I found my absolute dream role for Chris ... I just can't talk about it right now. But I've been thinking a lot about that in the last hour. I will tell you about it, but I have to work something out first.

I hugged the Seeker!

#94 26 Jan 10 :: 23:48

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I can't wait to hear your idea, Anne. I bet its good.

#95 20 Oct 10 :: 17:58

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I meant to post this here for a while but I forgot it because I was busy attending RingCon.

Can someone please tell my why they cast Sheephead LaPoof in Wall Street? I saw the trailer some time ago and I actually think that role would have been perfect for Chris. Not just because I strongly dislike Sheepheed. It's just ... I had this weird experience of seeing Chris's head instead of Sheephead's ,,, I mean, that does mean something, right? *sigh*

I hugged the Seeker!

#96 20 Oct 10 :: 19:37

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I went through this kind of thinking when the cast was announced.  And then quickly pushed it out of my head.  The reviews have not been very kind to the movie, so I'm actually glad our guy's not in it.  I would've much preferred that Mr. Stone had gotten Pinkville off the ground instead.  Sadly, I think ol' Ollie is going a bit nuttier than he already was.  Recent interviews have found him saying some pretty bizarre stuff.  I mean, bizarre even for him.  I have kind of a creepy feeling that it's going to be difficult for him to get his next movie greenlit, whatever that turns out to be.  He's just not a cash cow anymore and Hollywood seems to be moving away from guys like him.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#97 21 Oct 10 :: 01:30

EOcean214
Dorquette

Samsy wrote:

I meant to post this here for a while but I forgot it because I was busy attending RingCon.

Can someone please tell my why they cast Sheephead LaPoof in Wall Street? I saw the trailer some time ago and I actually think that role would have been perfect for Chris. Not just because I strongly dislike Sheepheed. It's just ... I had this weird experience of seeing Chris's head instead of Sheephead's ,,, I mean, that does mean something, right? *sigh*

Sheephead LaPoof. big_smile That's great!

I agree. Wall Street hasn't gotten great reviews. I would have rather seen Chris in Social Network.  Would have been perfect for him!

Lindsey

#98 21 Oct 10 :: 01:35

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yes!  Now you're talking Lindsey, though I still haven't seen it yet.  I'll take credit for the Sheephead LePoof thing.  Seems to piss some people off, but I think it's funny and the little dink deserves it.  These days I've taken to calling him Chia-pet LePoof, though.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#99 21 Oct 10 :: 04:56

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Sheephead is lame and I wish Chris was in Social Network. I'm going to see SW this weekend.

#100 21 Oct 10 :: 10:48

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I just keep calling him Shia LePoop. it just sounds right to my ears. lol Funny thing is that EVERY TIME I see him on screen, I keep imagining how Chris would have done the role and how much better it would have been.

I still haven't seen Wallstreet or Social network. maybe soon.

joa219crysig.jpg

Board footer