Well, it's no worse than Magical Turkey

LifeSucks.jpg

#77 18 Nov 07 :: 22:28

Skurvy

Re: amazing books

TeeJay wrote:

You do realize that skurvy is a sickness in English, right? wink

-TeeJay

lol, i know it's a sickness, it's skorbut in german, isn't it? But actually I didn't mean the disease, there's a brand named Paul Frank, do you know it? I used to wear it a lot, espacially shirts and stuff with a little skull on it, named Skurvy! So my best friend started calling me Skurvy, and it became my online nickname ^^

Last edited by Skurvy (18 Nov 07 :: 22:30)

#78 18 Nov 07 :: 22:35

magicalturkey
Website

I know Paul Frank, I used to wear the monkey a lot, but I don't remember Skurvy.

LifeSucks.jpg

#79 18 Nov 07 :: 23:18

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yes, skurvy is Skorbut in German. But your explanation makes perfect sense. I'll just try not to think about falling out teeth and hair when I read your nickname. wink

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#80 19 Nov 07 :: 06:35

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Theres a clothing line named Skurvy? Interesting. I love my username on this site!! I'm in love with Chris!!!

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#81 19 Nov 07 :: 08:58

Skurvy

TeeJay wrote:

I'll just try not to think about falling out teeth and hair when I read your nickname. wink-TeeJay

is there a way of changing my username? ^^ I don't want people thinking about Skorbut when they read my nick.. Sorry, when I picked it, I didn't really think about that..

#82 19 Nov 07 :: 10:48

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

You can't change your username yourself, but Anne, Deb and I can. Let me know what you wanna be called instead, though I don't really mind your username. After all, I try to imagine the person behind it and not what the name means.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#83 19 Nov 07 :: 20:21

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Wow, can I change my name to Sturge-Weber? (Not that I want to, though. LOL) But that reminds me of that guy I had in my class. His last name was Janko (pronounced as Yanko) and everybody called him Junkie because it sounds similar in German. lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#84 20 Nov 07 :: 22:20

Skurvy

Ok, I guess I'll let it be Skurvy. If nobody minds.. ^^ There isn't any better nick crossing my mind anyway..

Board footer