#76 24 Nov 07 :: 00:36

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Chris Merchandise

Or at least those DVDs.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#77 24 Nov 07 :: 00:37

justme
Supreme Dorquette

I just watched "Jump".  I'm just not feeeeeeling "T&E".

#78 24 Nov 07 :: 00:38

magicalturkey
Website

In my defense, I got a boy who is like the real life pre-Bonnie non-artsy Adam Rove to watch it.  And scream at his girlfriend's TV during Trail and Error.

LifeSucks.jpg

#79 08 Oct 08 :: 07:58

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I absolutely love these! Where can I buy one? big_smile

Just before I saw these I was thinking it would be cool to have a t-shirt That has a live-size picture of his eyes and some witty text in the front and on the back some large goofy pic lol That little logo is even better! big_smile Can anyone make me something like that? Pretty, pretty please.... IS there some place that actually sells Chris' fanstuff?

Last edited by CappuGirlFin (08 Oct 08 :: 08:01)

joa219crysig.jpg

#80 08 Oct 08 :: 08:14

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

No, I don't think there is any place that sells Chris fanstuff. Wouldn't that be neat? Have you ever done fabric painting? It's not that hard. That's basically how I did it. Otherwise I suggest you go to a sort of copy or printing shop where they print on t-shirts. Do you have something like that in Finland? I can easily make you your own Dorquette template for printing if you like, but I just don't have the time to paint t-shirts for everyone.

E-mail me if you want a template. Let me know what name to put on it and what number.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#81 08 Oct 08 :: 09:37

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Noup, I haven't done fabric painting. I think we have some of those printing shops. big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

Board footer