#51 05 Sep 09 :: 11:05

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Re: The Girl Next Door fanfic "Alternate Universe" by Bree :]

LMFAO.
It's all thanks to my man, Eli. And this evil possessed left hand of mine that makes me draw him and write about him. XD
He made me do it! It was all him! LOL

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:10)

~*Minions! Let's move! *snaps fingers*~ Eli Brooks TGND
~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#52 05 Sep 09 :: 13:32

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Can anyone here tell me what Klitz's last name is? I've been trying for the life of me to figure it out......
uggggh its weird how they say Matt and Eli's last name.... but not his. hmm

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:11)

~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#53 05 Sep 09 :: 14:14

Warbee
Unchallenged

Gah im curious how you are going to merge the two universes now.... such a good writer. And i blushed reading that you thanked me (as well as the others) HAHAHA i did NOTHING but it was very nice of you smile Keep going, i really like it

-- Kate

"I will mix my tongue with strings and drums, and give my soul away " --
KissChasy

#54 05 Sep 09 :: 14:40

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Well Deb inspired me to write this because I told her if I could be any character in Eli's existence I would be one of his minions in the film/yearbook lab.
She said "Write it!" so that started it... then TeeJay seconded the notion.
And then you and Melody both told me you were really eager to read it and liked it a lot which helped me continue to write chapter after chapter.
So yes.. THANK YOU GUYS. :]

I wont spoil anything about the direction the story is headed for you guys.
LMAO sorry! But Ill just tell you this... its going to be... weird... and wickedly original!
I am glad you are enjoying it so far Kate.
I will try and keep up the good writing... I am enjoying this SOOOOOOO much!!!
hehe I tried my best to write their personalities as close as to how they behaved in the movie... hope it's accurate lol

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:13)

#55 05 Sep 09 :: 15:18

Warbee
Unchallenged

Seems accurate to me... smile I'm happy to encourage anyone with talent. I like it, keep posting and i will keep reading. But on that note its bed time for me. See you all tomorrow

-- Kate

KissChasy

#56 05 Sep 09 :: 15:19

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

NI NI KATE! *xoxoxo* HB soon kk? big_smile

And thanks again! Your compliments mean a lot to me!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:13)

#57 06 Sep 09 :: 01:07

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I'm reading, catching up.  I'll let you know when I get there.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#58 06 Sep 09 :: 01:16

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

ok *hugs ya* WB Deb. Glad to have you here big_smile

~Mrs.Brooks~

#59 06 Sep 09 :: 05:23

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

All caught up.  Fun ride so far...  big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#60 06 Sep 09 :: 06:47

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Im glad you like it... Im working on the next chapter.
its a slow build but I am getting up to the good parts soon I promise.
I could revise this a bit tho... proof read and improve..
I know there are some errors in it... but this is rough draft so. XD!!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:15)

#61 06 Sep 09 :: 06:57

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

There was only one part I noticed an error, where you slipped out of first person in your part of the story for like a paragraph.  I can't remember exactly where it was though.

You read any of our stuff yet, or are you too wrapped up in your writing?  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#62 06 Sep 09 :: 07:19

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Yeah actually I have been rather busy with it but I promise you as soon as I take a much needed break to think on what else I will write into the story I will stop and take time to read your fanfics cuz I AM SO DAMN EXCITED to. big_smile big_smile big_smile

~Mrs.Brooks~

#63 06 Sep 09 :: 07:31

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Cool.  I'd just really value your opinion, seeing as how you're such a strong writer yourself.  Plus, I hope you find our stories to be as much fun as yours are.  big_smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#64 06 Sep 09 :: 08:15

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Oh Im sure I will!!! big_smile And I will definitely give you feedback on them! wink I LOVE reading other people's imaginative works just as much as writing my own if not more

~Mrs.Brooks~

#65 06 Sep 09 :: 08:36

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

justme wrote:

I remember once that someone (Laura, was it you?) wrote one where Eli was Adam Rove's twin brother and was
off in boarding school.  And when he came home was was always getting into trouble.  It was really cure.  I wish I could remember the title.

That fanfic idea is mine actually but I only have a chapter so far. I'll post the link later on.

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks wrote:

awww ty Melody.... yeah Im so excited too and cant wait to make it as awesome as possible and complete it for all of you to enjoy reading it as much as I am enjoying writing it. I will definitely keep to it and post the link to it as soon as its completed. Ill try hard not to let you down lol tongue

~Mrs.Brooks~

I really like your fanfic. So far I've only read the first chapter.
I saved chapters 2-6 on microsoft word and I'm going to read them all in the next few days.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#66 06 Sep 09 :: 09:00

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

hehe awesome! Im working on chapter seven at the moment... then Ill take a break and read Deb and TeeJays fanfics :]

~Mrs.Brooks~ wink

#67 06 Sep 09 :: 09:12

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Here's the info to the Eli/Adam fanfic of mine:

"The Adventures of Eli and Adam."
In the city of Los Angeles, California, Adam and his identical twin brother Eli (complete opposites), experience the most surprising and craziest year of their whole lives. Adam is a sweet person different from most guys that is looking for the right girl. Eli is way different and he is not the type of guy Adam would want to tell people about, let alone any girl he likes. At the age of only 18, Eli and Adam end up getting the surprise of a lifetime. A girl named Melody moves into the same neighborhood as the two brothers and falls fast for Adam. Eli is away at boarding school and since Adam is embarrassed by Eli's perverted behavior around girls, he decides not to tell Mel about Eli. Both Mel and Adam start dating. Adam decides to tell Eli about her and without Adam's approval Eli schemes a plan to hook up with Mel when he gets back home. Right before Eli comes back from boarding school, Adam goes to New York to visit relatives. While he's away, Eli shortly returns home and pretends to be his brother and says that Adam decided to not go on the trip. It all ends up being a big problem causing a lot of drama, once Adam returns home soon after.

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#68 06 Sep 09 :: 09:30

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

OMFG THATS AWESOME!!!!! Have you written it yet??? I WANTS TO REAAAAD it!!! XD!!

~Mrs.Brooks~

#69 07 Sep 09 :: 16:10

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know I signed up for fanfiction.net and here is my weblink to my profile and site address.
just in case I further post fanfic stories there.*blows kisses to all the Dorquettes out there!*

Profile URL: https://www.fanfiction.net/~morganatwist
Permanent: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2076265/
UserID: 2076265
Pen Name: MorganaTwist

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:27)

#70 07 Sep 09 :: 18:08

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Actually, Bree, I started reading your fic (it's very good), but I spotted a large number of rather small errors (mostly commas and typos). If you like, I can send you a beta-read version, but it'll take a while. I think you mentioned you write in WordPad. I like doing my corrections in Track-Changes mode in Microsoft Word, but I don't think WordPad can read those. You might want to consider installing Word (if you know someone who has it) or go with the freeware software OpenOffice, which can also open and save Word documents: http://www.openoffice.org/ (Though I don't know if OO can do Track-Changes.)

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#71 07 Sep 09 :: 19:27

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Open Office is great.  I'd recommend using that.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#72 08 Sep 09 :: 01:39

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Ok... thanks Deb and TeeJay!

Yeah most of my errors come from typing so fast just to get all of my thoughts feelings and ideas down before I forget them.
they come and they go so I have to do it fast and I make a lot of mistakes along the way. sorry about that guys.
Im a fast thinker and my hands arent that fast so I have to keep up.
as I said before... this is all just a rough draft. Later on I will go over the whole thing, proof read and correct errors, then post it on fanfiction.net and here.

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:29)

#73 08 Sep 09 :: 01:54

Warbee
Unchallenged

I seriously have no idea what i would do without spell check. I swear i could proof read something and still miss 10 very obvious mistakes.

-- Kate

KissChasy

#74 08 Sep 09 :: 02:13

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

LMFAO Im the same way... so dont feel bad *hugs* lol

~Mrs.Brooks~

#75 08 Sep 09 :: 02:13

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks wrote:

OMFG THATS AWESOME!!!!! Have you written it yet??? I WANTS TO REAAAAD it!!! XD!!

~Mrs.Brooks~

I wrote one chapter before but I don't have access to it anymore since I can't seem to remember the e-mail of mine I sent it to and I forgot my login for fanfiction. I'll start writing it again but I'll make it better this time and I'll be sure to post it.

I've read the first 3 chapters of your fanfic. I can't wait to read more.  smile

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

Board footer