#126 18 Sep 09 :: 16:18

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Re: The Girl Next Door fanfic "Alternate Universe" by Bree :]

oh no no no no lol this wasnt about my fan fic.
heck im in writers block over that right now so take youre time with reading it.

i just meant i missed you guys and wanted to make sure yall were ok. wink *hugs*
but yeah i can understand busy.... youre busy is most likely the opposite equivelent of my boring.

Im sorry you guys are so stressed tho.... hope you guys get everything under control and can relax soon. just know im here if you guys ever need to talk or need some help or someone to vent to.

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:54)

~*Minions! Let's move! *snaps fingers*~ Eli Brooks TGND
~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#127 18 Sep 09 :: 16:44

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

OK, I'd like a great new job, a normal stomach, and a vacation.  Can you help with that?  Just kidding!  Word of advice... don't ever get old.  It sucks to be old.  tongue

Right now, I'm just hoping I feel better by tomorrow.  I don't wanna miss Taste Of Smyrna.  We went last year and it was great.  So much great food for tiny prices.  Well, also the weather will have to get better, but it's supposed to rain.  sad

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#128 18 Sep 09 :: 18:44

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

done... done.. and DONE. *snaps her fingers... blinks her eyes... ABRA KADABRA!* lol JK
I really wish it were that simple and that I could give all that to you. *huggles* sad

but yeah... just try and do your best and keep a positive mind. It always gets worse before it gets better.
and oooh that does sound yummy..... ooohhh *drools* Im starving lol

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:55)

~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#129 19 Sep 09 :: 05:28

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Hey Bree. I'm fine. I'm really glad it's finally the weekend. I hope your having a great night.

I'm sorry to hear that things have been stressful for you, Deb. I hope everything gets better for you soon.  :hug:

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#130 19 Sep 09 :: 05:31

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Thanks, Mel!  smile

I think they will soon.  Just have to get through September and Retrograde Mercury first... roll

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#131 20 Sep 09 :: 02:43

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

I LURRRVES YOU GUYS, MAAAAAN!!! *giant hugs* wink big_smile

I wish you the best in life so far and for whatever comes your way in the near future.
Hang in there.. just like that poor little kitten who can never seem to get down from that tree branch.
*carries a net just in case for you* lol

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:57)

#132 20 Sep 09 :: 02:56

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I'm trying very hard to keep a positive attitude.  smile

Today was rough though.  I think all the stress I've been under this past week finally caught up with me.  I kinda got a little sick, just out of the blue.  But I think I'm OK now.

And I definitely appreciate the encouragement, Bree.  Thanks!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#133 20 Sep 09 :: 05:15

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

you are most welcome mah dear! big_smile anytime.
glad to hear you are doing better... i worry about my friends when they are feeling down, worried, or are under the weather.
*hugs* *waves to Mel* HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII glad to hear from you sweets!

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:58)

#134 20 Sep 09 :: 05:41

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I do too.  I keep my friends who are going through rough times in my thoughts always and send them good will and light.  I missed a call from Steph today and I tried to call her back, but she missed my call too.   Hopefully we'll talk tomorrow and she can fill me in what's happening with her dad...

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#135 20 Sep 09 :: 05:44

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

send her hugs love and kisses for me as well... even though she may be like.
"who the heck is Bree?" lol
Everyone I care for and love in my life are always in my thoughts and prayers.
even the ones that have wronged me and the ones I dont even know. but especially my loved ones...

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:59)

#136 20 Sep 09 :: 09:06

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Your such a positive and great person, Bree. I like how you always have a positive attitude. Hopefully someday we can meet.  smile

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#137 20 Sep 09 :: 09:11

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

awww thank you Mel!!! Likewise to you!
And I am hoping we can all meet someday too that would just be too awesome!!!
No words could describe how wicked that would be!!! wink
*huggles and pounces Mel*

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 02:59)

#138 31 Mar 15 :: 03:00

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

SO THE FANFIC HAS TO BE REDONE.
It has been pulled down from here until I can re work it and change it up a bit.
I will post it here when it is time. wink

STAY TUNED. big_smile
Hope all is well with everyone and that you are all still here.

Board footer