#801 18 Oct 10 :: 20:55

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Road Trippin'

I think in order for them to show up here they have to have a .jpg extension.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#802 18 Oct 10 :: 22:36

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Coming up: A big post with ALL the pictures I took at the photosessions uploaded on photobucket. Couldn't post earlier, I'm currently posting and commenting on, like, 5 different websites and also the internet connection is slow sometimes ....

I have no idea why photobucket resizes them differently, I tried resizing them to the same size, but somehow it doesn't work and I am too tired to try again.

Phelps-Twins
(James on the left, Oliver on the right) - The Weasley Twins, Harry Potter movies
phelps.jpg
James loves Life On Mars. I told him I love it, too, but I don't like the ending.

Natalia Tena, Tonks (my favorite Potter character!)
natalia-1.jpg
That woman is crazy, but in a very good way. wink I told her how I needed years until I realized she was in About A Boy, and she was like "Yeah, I look pretty different." smile

The other Potter guys where Louis Cordice (Blaise Zabini), Nick Shirm (I forgot his character name) and George Harris, who plays Kingsley Shacklebolt, but I didn't go to their photosessions.

OK, on with Twilight.

leah.jpg

I don't expect you to know her. It's Leah Gibson and she plays Nettie in Eclipse, that's one of the vampires that changed Jasper. She came for Alex Meraz, who - again - had to cancel last minute.
But hey, I went to her photosessions since she's in the movie and I also got the chance to talk to her for a bit during the autograph session and she's a really nice girl. She loves my pretty international name. LOL I pretty much told everyone that my name is international since almost everyone said it out loud. And I mean, it IS international, isn't it? wink The thing was, the person who wrote my name on my Con badge seems to write M like h and some of the people didn't get it. Leah even said she almost thought is was supposed to mean "Anna-Harie". LOL

gil.jpg

Look at that, I got a big hug (I like to call it the "Wolf-Hug" wink ) from Gil, even though I technically was on the wrong team. That's what I thanked him for when I went for his autograph. I was like "Thank you for hugging me although I'm on the wrong team." and then we agreed that there is no "wrong" team, because (his own words:) "We're all Team Twilight!" That was so cute! big_smile

charlie1-1.jpg

Heehee. Look, I can do cute pictures! That's one of my highlights. I went to the Con dressed as Alice. I mean, not "really" Alice since I can't afford all the original movie costumes you can buy at merchandise shops, but I looked what Alice-like clothes were in my closet and I went with that and it worked out. People did recognize me. So I got this idea about that scene from New Moon where Demetri chokes Alice. When it was my turn, I walked up to Charlie and asked him (jokingly): "You're not going to choke me, are you?" and he looked at me and answered: "Uh ... I can if you want to." LOL Well, in the end I was too shy to say yes, so we went for the hug, which turned out great.
The next day Charlie would do another photosessions and one of the girls I met at the con wanted to go a second time. I had actually thought about going another time, too, because I noticed I started liking the idea of the "choke picture".
Well. I already started talking to all the people, remember? So. big_smile I thought. I already did some funny pictures with Chris two years ago. So, why not? This is your chance.
And I did it. I went to the second photosession and this is what I got:

charlie2-1.jpg

I friggin' love it! lol On Facebook I captioned it with "New Moon Remake?" And I just love Charlie's face in the picture. This is going to look great on the Trophy Wall! big_smile

But that's not even the end. There are still pictures coming!
Here's the one I took with Julia Jones. She's a really lovely person, totally NOT like Leah in the movies. And she's beautiful! Really! (LOL) At first I thought, oh my god, I'm going to look horrible in the picture with her, but as soon as I saw it, I actually liked it. This year I somehow like all my pictures. What a difference an eye surgery makes. LOL

And - last but not least:

julia.jpg

Booboo Stewart. I actually had not planned to go to his photosession since he's, like, 16 years old and, well ... I'm 27. I don't really need to pay money to get photographed with a child, do I? :clueless: But then, when I went for his autograph he was just sooo cute! He asked for my name, signed the picture I had for him (I'm going to scan all the other autographed pictures later, but I wanted to show the photosession pictures as soon as possible.), gave me a hug (!) and asked "Having fun?" And I said "Yeah! You, too?" and he was like "Yeah, so much!" LOL
So yeah - here's my picture with 16yearold Booboo. LOL wink

booboo.jpg

That's it for now. I'll tell you a little more tomorrow. There's still plenty of things to share with you. smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#803 18 Oct 10 :: 22:45

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Great stuff, Anne.  So glad you had fun and got to meet so many people!

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#804 18 Oct 10 :: 23:07

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh, I had MORE than fun! It was a BLAST! And I somehow I am still wondering how I managed to talk to all of them so easily ... yikes

I hugged the Seeker!

#805 19 Oct 10 :: 00:51

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You're becoming a pro!  big_smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#806 19 Oct 10 :: 23:58

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Look who Kate got her mitts on... wink

67407_534647062970_212901563_31955431_765622_n.jpg

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#807 20 Oct 10 :: 00:58

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

LOL I think I can compete with that picture. wink

36157_1603899853293_1110011155_31713276_962625_n.jpg

And they look both very creepy and not like the real one at all. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#808 20 Oct 10 :: 05:19

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

So many great pictures, Anne, I am jealous! wink

#809 20 Oct 10 :: 07:58

Warbee
Unchallenged

Hahaha you are so right Anne! Both of those figures look SO fake. Some of them done where amazing and you really had to take a double take on some of them. But sadly this one just doesnt cut it like the others.

Poor Edward...haha he looks almost a shiny as Edward like that anyway!

-- Kate

"I will mix my tongue with strings and drums, and give my soul away " --
KissChasy

#810 20 Oct 10 :: 14:09

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Haha, I was just skipping through the pictures I uploaded to Facebook last night and I noticed I got a few funny Mr. Pointy shots of Charlie Bewley:

40884_1621273047612_1110011155_31749355_6330434_n.jpg

40884_1621273087613_1110011155_31749356_8354695_n.jpg

This one should probably get an R-rating ... LOL
66667_1621259887283_1110011155_31749344_4377329_n.jpg

And I have no idea why the Phelps Twins picture is so huge suddenly. I don't know what Photobucket is doing with my pictures, I thought I resized all to the same size. Guess I won't use Photobucket anymore. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#811 01 Dec 10 :: 15:46

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I'm off to the UK for a few days tonight. Will be back on Monday evening. Hopefully I'll find some time while I'm over there to watch the Outlaw episode. This is getting ridiculous. How long has it been since it aired? I really need to get the caps out there, and of course I wanna see Chris too. I guess what's kept me so far is that you guys have not been very enthusiastic about the episode in the thread about it (and the fact that I rarely get home before 9 PM these days).

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#812 01 Dec 10 :: 17:03

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Only Maria was less than enthusiastic.  I hope you get to see it soon.  It's been about 3-4 weeks since it aired, I think.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#813 06 Dec 10 :: 05:07

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Hope you had fun on your trip to UK, TJ.

#814 06 Dec 10 :: 18:16

Warbee
Unchallenged

I hope the snow isnt causing you issues! I have been extremely lucky. In Belfast right now and heading down to Dublin tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that nothing is cancelled!

-- Kate

KissChasy

#815 07 Dec 10 :: 01:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I got back home safely, though the roads were a little icy. But luckily, the Germans are pretty good with putting salt on the motorways. Hope you enjoy Dublin, Kate. I went there in 2008 and liked it very much.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#816 08 Dec 10 :: 17:20

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Kate is in DUBLIN now??? I want to go, too!!!

I hugged the Seeker!

#817 08 Dec 10 :: 19:58

Warbee
Unchallenged

Hahaha yup I am in Dublin! Tomorrow its a tour of the Guinness factory. But the day after and I am off to London! This is the most insane trip. And I think I mayyyy have tonsillitis. Which has made me wanna cry. Being sick and traveling is just terrible. At least at home you can curl up and drink hot tea until it all goes away. But I am just forcing my body through it which may not be the best plan but oh well. Dublin is not nearly as exciting as I was hoping for. All the Irish I have met back home have been amongst the best people I have ever met. I get here and honestly they are quite stand-off-ish....but then again it is rather cold right now. Hmmm we shall see what I think after the pub crawl tonight. Maybe it just takes a few drinks for everyone to warm up wink

-- Kate

KissChasy

#818 08 Dec 10 :: 21:25

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Dublin and London in a row? Oooooh, JEALOOOOSYYY!!!! I wanna go back there. I don't like sitting alone at home. (Well, at least without a computer! LOL) I need to think of a way to get enough money for that work&travel thing I wanted to do. Anyone wanna give me 1000 Euros? LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#819 09 Dec 10 :: 08:48

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I've always wanted to go to Europe. I have relatives in England and need to visit them.

#820 09 Dec 10 :: 21:54

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I liked Dublin a lot when I was there, but I was also traveling with a friend. Sorry to hear you're sick, Kate. Hope you get better real soon. I came down with some kind of bug myself. Been pretty much out of it since Tuesday afternoon, fever, headache, puking and everything. But it's all getting better now. Will go back to work tomorrow, running nose notwithstanding.

-TeeJay

#821 10 Dec 10 :: 14:32

Warbee
Unchallenged

Oh sorry to hear that TeeJay!! Mine is just feeling run down and sore throat, honestly I think I just enjoy complaining. I really hope you start feeling better smile

-- Kate

KissChasy

#822 10 Dec 10 :: 15:19

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I decided to work from home today, which I think was a smart decision. Still don't really feel up to speed, but I'm sure that with the weekend coming up, things are gonna be back to normal by Monday.

-TeeJay

#823 11 Dec 10 :: 08:26

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Hope you feel better, TJ. A lot of people are getting sick now. My friend Samual just had the flu and luckily his fiance Kelley didn't catch it from him. My friend Valerie just got a cold and sore throat too.

#824 23 Jan 11 :: 03:14

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I should probably mention that I'm gonna be in the US next week. We're flying to San Diego for a business meeting on Wednesday. On Sunday it's off to Raleigh, NC for a few days. I'm gonna be back in Germany on Feb 3rd. Just a heads up: I will be taking my work laptop, so I'll have intermittent internet access, but I won't be able to do any graphics editing or other fancy website stuff while I'm in the US because the work laptop doesn't have any of the software installed I need for that kind of thing.

-TeeJay

#825 23 Jan 11 :: 05:00

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Are you going to have time to see anything?  San Diego's very pretty.  One of my favorites places I've visited.  LaJolla is nice and Hillcrest as well.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

Board footer