#901 23 May 12 :: 02:52

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Re: Road Trippin'

England is awesome! I went when I was a baby but everything Ive heard about it from relatives there make it seem great!

#902 06 Jun 12 :: 04:27

EOcean214
Dorquette

Leaving tomorrow!  Can't wait! Although I think I packed too much! ha.  I might have to buy another suitcase there if I want to buy things there and bring them back:)  Should be a festive time with the jubilee followed by wimbledon.  Packed and ready to go!

Lindsey

#903 07 Jun 12 :: 02:07

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Hope you had safe flight! And have a great trip!

#904 12 Jun 12 :: 19:01

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hey guys, I'm back from BloodyCon, the Vampire Diaries convention I attended last weekend. Please forgive me if I didn't tell you I was going there, I've been soooo busy before taking off, I might have forgotten about it, but those who are linked to my FB page have probably seen it anyway.

I had a BLAST!!! It was an awesome experience! I hugged Paul Wesley! Can you believe that?  yikes
The pictures I took from the panels are not that good, I was too far away from the stage this time. But here are my photoshoot pictures.

600372_3961426389983_246493035_n.jpg
Zach Roerig (Matt Donovan)

562116_3961426829994_201713896_n.jpg
Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore) I hugged him, I hugged him! LOL

521496_3961427430009_439670123_n.jpg
Zach Roerig again. (My friend and I wanted to take a picture with him together but shortly before our turn we decided against it.)

551566_3961427790018_216566523_n.jpg
The picture millions of girls will envy me for - Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore). I look so pregnant in that shot. LOL

On Sunday I went to the autograph session and I had the most awesome experience talking to Paul. I had bought this "I <3 Stefan" button from a charity auction there and had put it on my shirt. He noticed it and said "You have an I <3 Stefan button there." Me: "Yeah." Him: "Are you gonna change it to Damon now?" since I was going to get an autograph from Ian, too. Me: "No, I'm Team Stefan all the way." Which is true, BTW.  wink
Him: "Aw, thank you." He smiled. Then, when I already was two steps away, I turned my head and added "And Team Paul, too." Which is also true, lol. And then he smiled at me again and thanked me again! I so wished I could have photographed it. People were complaining a lot that he didn't smile in the photosession the day before, but I was just happy I got to hug him. LOL
In his panel later he said he'd try to smile more in his second photoshoot, which would be later on the same day and since the thing with the button happened I decided that I just had to go to that shoot, too, and that's what I did.

526960_3961428270030_1671564121_n.jpg

Well, he still doesn't look that much different from the other picture, but I still love it. I just wasn't brave enough to hug him again. Oh well.
The thing is, I really wanted to tell him that I knew him before TVD already from The Russel Girl and some other stuff, but the time was never right and I didn't really want to do it in one of the panels, partly because I thought that I was the only person in the whole room to know that movie and partly because I just can't stand hearing my own voice from a microphone and there were, like, 5000 people with me in the room ... *shudder* But I did take one of our pictures with Amber with me and I would have showed it to him if there had been a chance. Maybe next time.  wink

Another funny thing I noticed: Hollywood IS a really small world.
Did you know Paul is married to Torrey DeVitto? She is in The Rite with Chris. I thought that was so funny since Amber was in The Russel Girl with Paul. But it goes even further. Chris was in The Double with Stephen Moyer and Torrey is in Evidence, which also features Stephen Moyer (the movie isn't out yet, though). And of course we know Amber and Chris were in JoA together. And the most awesome thing? I've already met three of those five people.  big_smile

So, yeah, BloodyCon was bloody awesome.  lol

PS: Ian called me darling at the autograph session, that was awesome, too. smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#905 13 Jun 12 :: 01:14

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Been reading your updates.  Sounds bloody fantastic!  So glad you had such a great time.   tongue

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#906 13 Jun 12 :: 02:29

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Thats great Anne those actors are hot!! Next you will be meeting Stephen Moyer!!

#907 14 Jun 12 :: 02:23

EOcean214
Dorquette

Amazing trip Anne!  Sooo jealous!  Just back from London myself.  Wonderful trip!  Sad to leave sad

Lindsey

#908 14 Jun 12 :: 04:11

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I want to go to UK so bad! I have relatives there.

#909 14 Jun 12 :: 10:49

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan wrote:

Thats great Anne those actors are hot!! Next you will be meeting Stephen Moyer!!

Oh I wish! LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#910 15 Jun 12 :: 18:38

EOcean214
Dorquette

Okay, let's see if this shutter fly link works. it's actually really great to organize your photos with.

http://EnglandTrip2012.shutterfly.com/

Let me know if it works!  There are a lot

Last edited by EOcean214 (15 Jun 12 :: 18:44)

Lindsey

#911 15 Jun 12 :: 19:59

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I think you need a Shutterfly account to see them. It takes me to a registering page.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#912 16 Jun 12 :: 15:55

EOcean214
Dorquette

Thanks for letting me know TeeJay - I think I fixed the problem and changed the securities so everyone can see! smile

Please try again and let me know if it works.  It's my first time using this site....

http://EnglandTrip2012.shutterfly.com/

Happy weekend!

Lindsey

#913 23 Jun 12 :: 23:19

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I meant to post something earlier, but time got away from me. I'm leaving for Austria tomorrow morning on a 2 week vacation. Not sure if I'm gonna have internet. I know there's none at the house, but I'm gonna look into mobile options. Still, I might be off the grid for the next 14 days.

Be good and behave while I'm gone. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#914 24 Jun 12 :: 01:45

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I hope you have a great time.  We'll try to hold down the fort.   wink

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#915 25 Jun 12 :: 03:18

EOcean214
Dorquette

Have a wonderful time Teejay!  You deserve a nice long break.  I hear Austria is beautiful smile

Lindsey

#916 26 Jun 12 :: 08:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Thanks! I procured a mobile internet USB stick yesterday, which works like a charm. Yay! And, yes, Austria is indeed beautiful. And I can prove it! This is the view from our vacation home.

Yesterday morning:
tumblr_m67pgtc66s1rwv3gno1_1280.jpg

Yesterday evening:
tumblr_m67pgtc66s1rwv3gno2_1280.jpg

-TeeJay

#917 26 Jun 12 :: 17:14

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Beautiful. It looks way better than it did in Winter when I was there. LOL Have a great time there, Tina.

I hugged the Seeker!

#918 27 Jun 12 :: 05:46

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Gorgeous!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#919 28 Jun 12 :: 06:14

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I just came back from Louisiana. I went to cousins birthday party, shopping, swimming, New Orleans market and French Quarter, LA only restaurants, my grandpas grave, visited with my grandma, stayed with my cousins, and ended with a concert for Kool And Gang and Van Halen!! smile

#920 03 Jul 12 :: 23:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

The view tonight from our balcony. Nature at its fiercest.

LightningIrdning02.jpg

LightningIrdning04.jpg

LightningIrdning05.jpg

-TeeJay

#921 04 Jul 12 :: 02:25

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Wow, those are some pretty amazing photos.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#922 04 Jul 12 :: 04:48

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Someone should post pics tomorrow of fireworks.

#923 06 Aug 12 :: 22:40

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I'm off to Dallas, TX bright 'n early tomorrow. Another business trip, so no sightseeing to speak of. Not that I wanna endeavor on sightseeing trips at temps of 100 °F anyway. I'm gonna be back next Monday.

I will, of course, have my work laptop with me, so I might check in every now and then. But if there's any technical crisis (fingers crossed there won't be), I don't think there's gonna be much I can do.

-TeeJay

#924 07 Aug 12 :: 01:22

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

To bad it's a hit & run trip.  You could've met up for lunch or coffee or something with Lindsey.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#925 07 Aug 12 :: 04:32

EOcean214
Dorquette

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

To bad it's a hit & run trip.  You could've met up for lunch or coffee or something with Lindsey.

Yes, Teejay - next time you or anyone is in the Dallas area we can meet up and / or I can show you around!  lol I agree these 100 degree temps are no bueno.  In the afternoon it feels like 116.   Have a safe trip and drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit while here!

Deb- from the birthday thread maybe we should plan a marquette's weekend sometime with us that live around the south or anyone who'd want to meet midpoint somewhere like vegas or something... For those so willing... or I might recommend Colorado right now because of the scenery and nice weather smile

Last edited by EOcean214 (07 Aug 12 :: 04:32)

Lindsey

Board footer