#351 06 Dec 13 :: 14:55

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Re: All Things Michael Welch

I noticed and saw it fresh out big_smile it was pretty good.

joa219crysig.jpg

#352 06 Dec 13 :: 15:00

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I think he posted about it on his Facebook page shortly before it aired, or maybe his mom did. I've never seen Grimm, so my interest wasn't really that piqued, I have to admit.

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#353 08 Dec 13 :: 15:19

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Grimm is one of the shows where you have to get into the right mindset to watch it. if you watch it from the beginning you might even learn to look past the silly looking special effects and see it's actually pretty decent among the crap that stays on TV nowdays.

joa219crysig.jpg

#354 09 Dec 13 :: 00:12

EOcean214
Dorquette

CappuGirl wrote:

Grimm is one of the shows where you have to get into the right mindset to watch it. if you watch it from the beginning you might even learn to look past the silly looking special effects and see it's actually pretty decent among the crap that stays on TV nowdays.

Agreed - I rented it when I was sick one day and watched it.  People kept telling me to try it out again so I did.  I'm really glad too.  It's gotten to a slow start this week. I liked the Episode he's in though!

Lindsey

#355 07 Jan 14 :: 21:48

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I'm actually wandering around Twitter for once and came around to this lovely lady who appears to be Mike's girlfriend. she posts a lot of cute pictures of them together and their tweeting to each other is making my teeth hurt big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#356 12 Jul 15 :: 19:54

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Guys, Mikey got engaged! big_smile

He proposed to her during this Thirst gala for his charity. If you just want the proposal, watch from 4:28:00 big_smile

CIzsNqrUsAUsSe9.jpg:large

Later he tweeted:

Listen guys, Im gonna try real hard not to be an obnoxious engaged person, but I really love this girl, so indulge me

CJbkoruUcAA1f63.jpg

Last edited by CappuGirl (12 Jul 15 :: 19:56)

joa219crysig.jpg

#357 12 Jul 15 :: 19:57

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

She seems like a very special lady. Congrats to them both! big_smile

Last edited by CappuGirl (09 Aug 15 :: 15:47)

joa219crysig.jpg

#358 22 Jul 15 :: 22:47

SimonHardingUK
Cute lil' horndog

First glance at that second photo and I thought that was Mike's hand pointing. I was thinking "Man, that guy needs to cut his nails".

#359 22 Jul 15 :: 23:36

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

HAHA!  Mike got photobombed by french tips.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#360 09 Aug 15 :: 15:51

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Has anyone ever read a book series called Significance? Apparently it's being made into a TV show and Mikey is playing a guy name Marcus. The hook on the story seems to be that meeting your soulmate makes you develop supernatural powers. Seems like another young adult book. I'm getting kind of sick of them. I hope this series turns out well and gets a good few seasons for Mikey's sake.

joa219crysig.jpg

Board footer