#51 14 Apr 07 :: 22:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Road Trippin'

On purpose?  LOL.  Sorry.  We Georgians tease Alabama from love.  wink

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#52 15 Apr 07 :: 15:24

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

It's a bright and sunny day outside and I am sitting in here in front of the computer. It's a shame. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#53 15 Apr 07 :: 16:18

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I hear ya, Anne. You know, I'd really love to go outside, but I know that if I do, I'm gonna be all miserable with hay fever symptoms tomorrow. I tried last week, and I was absolutely miserable for two days. Why do none of the meds out there against this work for me?? At least I can live with the consolation that birch pollen doesn't fly all year and this'll be over again in a few weeks. Until the next spring.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#54 15 Apr 07 :: 18:34

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, you actually have a reason to stay inside. I don't.

I hugged the Seeker!

#55 22 Apr 07 :: 16:54

shoothoops22

I got back from alabama on friday night.

The G song haha

#56 22 Apr 07 :: 16:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Nice to have you back, hoops! Hope you had a great time. Done or seen anything interesting?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#57 22 Apr 07 :: 16:58

shoothoops22

not really i just went on my class trip to huntsville

The G song haha

#58 22 Apr 07 :: 17:03

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh well... at least I hope you had lots of fun. I will be going to the UK myself from tomorrow until Wednesday night (business trip). After that I'm off to Australia and New Zealand for two weeks (also business trip).

-TeeJay

#59 22 Apr 07 :: 17:06

shoothoops22

the only part about alabama i did'nt like was the LONG bus drive. and coming back we got stuck in a HUGE traffic jam.

The G song haha

#60 22 Apr 07 :: 21:07

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I have no money to make any holidays. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#61 23 Apr 07 :: 02:40

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

And I'm back from my training trip to Iowa.  It wasn't so bad.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#62 23 Apr 07 :: 09:55

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Welcome back, Deb! smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#63 23 Apr 07 :: 11:07

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Welcome back from me too, of course!! Wish I had more time to chat today, but things are really busy in the office, seeing how I'm off to London in a couple of hours. I'll talk to you guys again on Wednesday night or Thursday. Behave while I'm gone! tongue

-TeeJay

#64 23 Apr 07 :: 11:53

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

You know, as soon as the cat is out of the house, the mice start dancing on the table. tongue

I hugged the Seeker!

#65 23 Apr 07 :: 12:32

shoothoops22

i have to go back to school today i really don't want to

The G song haha

#66 23 Apr 07 :: 12:49

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy-Marie wrote:

You know, as soon as the cat is out of the house, the mice start dancing on the table. tongue

And to that I can only say:

ga070423.gif

smile

So you're saying that by the time I come back, both the website and the message board will have been completely redesigned and rearranged, huh? wink

-TeeJay

#67 23 Apr 07 :: 13:26

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

LOL Is that today's Garfield? lol
I didn't get it yet. Shame.

I hugged the Seeker!

#68 23 Apr 07 :: 18:27

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I hear ya, Hoops.  I had to go back to work today, with no time to decompress after three solid days of hellish training.  Of course I was up till 1 am catching up on all the boards.  I still have a headache from yesterday's optical migraine.  Really don't wanna be here.  sad

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#69 23 Apr 07 :: 20:35

OhGnarly

Good to have you back Deb! The boards were definitely quieter while you were gone. I'm glad the trip wasn't too terrible.

#70 23 Apr 07 :: 21:55

shoothoops22

we got a new kid in our class today.

The G song haha

#71 24 Apr 07 :: 23:11

shoothoops22

Im Tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The G song haha

#72 24 Apr 07 :: 23:16

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

A quick hi from the UK tonight. They have a computer in the hotel "library" with complimentary internet access, which I'm using right now. But I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, so I need to crash soon. I'll be back with you guys tomorrow to properly comment on everything and check out all the great new Chris stuff that was posted. Can't wait!!

-TeeJay

#73 25 Apr 07 :: 00:01

OhGnarly

Miss you already TeeJay - glad it's such a short trip. Hopefully you enjoy yourself as much as possible!

#74 25 Apr 07 :: 02:56

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yep, it'll be great to have you back, T.  big_smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#75 25 Apr 07 :: 17:45

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Come back in one piece. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer