#76 22 Jun 07 :: 19:08

deedee

Re: Our little questionnaire ::: Come on in and answer it

lol im not going to call if its going to be di.. we will just have to let him decide hahaha.. *cough* but i agree.. but i mean.. its still early for them lets not jinx it ahhaha

#77 23 Jun 07 :: 00:28

shoothoops22

I think that Diane will be his future wife.

The G song haha

#78 23 Jun 07 :: 04:50

LizzylovesChris8

I'm not so sure it's going to be Diane. I mean, I thought that Margo and Chris were going to get married but it didn't work out. They were such a cute couple though. . . .

Whoohoo.jpg
ChRiS MaRqUeTtE AnD LiZzY

#79 23 Jun 07 :: 05:16

shoothoops22

Its always a possibilty.

The G song haha

#80 23 Jun 07 :: 07:29

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

God, Margo and Chris were so adorable together.  It was blatantly obvious that he was nuts about her.  They even wore commitment rings.  I have no idea who fate has chosen for him.  I just want him to be happy.  And according to his mom, he is in love and doing great right now.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#81 23 Jun 07 :: 15:01

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I thought that marriage thing with Margo was only a rumor from somewhere on the net. Besides, who are we to judge who he is going to marry someday. This is none of our business.

I hugged the Seeker!

#82 23 Jun 07 :: 17:45

shoothoops22

I know. Chris's personal life isnt any of my buissness all that matters to me is if hes happy.

The G song haha

#83 25 Jun 07 :: 09:24

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

So hes dating Diane Gaeta? Is she an actres??

#84 25 Jun 07 :: 10:29

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yes, he's dating Diane. Though by now I'd call it more than "dating". They've been together since February, I think. She's an actress, but she hasn't had a lot of roles yet. She'll have a small part in Infestation, though. Can't wait to see it! smile She has a page on IMDb, you can check that one out if you like. She also has an official website: www.dianegaeta.com

Btw, we have a message board member from Spain now too. We're truly international. Silvia, come on in and answer our Chris questionnaire if you like.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#85 25 Jun 07 :: 17:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

And Diane's just as sweet as pie, too.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#86 25 Jun 07 :: 17:37

silvia

First of all , thanks for invite me to your message board, it´s great share with other people my love for joan of arcadia and for chris Marquette, sorry a thousand times for my poor English, I understand very well but  when i write is horrible, so sorry for the faults!!!:D

What's the first thing your ever saw Chris in?
The first time I really noticed him was on Joan of Arcadia but I supposed that I saw him before in ER because I saw this show always. i fall fall fall fall fall in love with his character in episode  1x12 of  joan of  arcadia. I love series and I always download shows from a Spanish web, I love series that not leave you indifferent like my so called life , dawson´s creek, Gilmore girls…things  like that, and I found a recap of the joan of arcadia and a boy tell that it was a beautiful show so I start download but in the episodie 1x12 I knew that it will be one of my favourite shows for all my life.

What's your favorite thing he's done so far?
Any episode of joan of arcadia , I think that the character of adam rove is very deep ,lovely and tormented. More deep that other character that I saw in his movies.

What's your favorite scene in that movie/show?
my favourites scenes are in the 1x17 no bad guy  the scene of he touch the feet and he whisper : But I want you to like me." there's a lot of silence between the lines that played a really strong subtext to everything Adam and Joan were feeling. And of course all the episode 2x19.trial and error and the episode  2x15  Romancing the joan in the end when joan tell him that he kissed  roger …and then adam say that love is like a mental illness..and then start the beautiful song what else can I do?? and they kiss….well I think all the scenes between adam and joan!!!

Who's your favorite Chris character and why?
With out a doubt Adam. I think the character grow in the two season a lot, more open and more funny even more mature  , even when he´s a jerk  cheating on joan with bonnie , he´s so sorry  that makes you  feel pain for him, and  love him more if this could be possible.

Do you remember the first time you Googled Chris?  What site did you land on?
yeah , this site it was that I found, I only knew of joan of arcadia one month ago, I saw the two season in two weeks it was very very intense. Since that, I always visit this web.

What were you looking for when you found our website or how else did you stumble across it?
I was looking for photos of chris , notices about the show of joan of arcadia, about his films, and about the music of the show , I think is great

What role in what movie --- any movie --- past, present or potential would you love to see Chris play?I really don´t know …I think that any character more mature, more deep  , far away from the school or university character that he always do.

Seen any Chris movies in a theatre?
no … I saw all the films this month and I download from internet, and a lot in English .

Own any Chris movies?
in spain is impossible find the box of joan of arcadia and I want buy  the two season but they don´t published here .

Have anything special recorded off TV?
Unfortunately not.

What do you like most about Chris?
When he whisper , and of course his  look in joan of arcadia I love his caps!!! So cute!!

If you could ask Chris one question, what would you ask?
Will you marry me???      jajaja!!! ( sound of my laughs in Spanish!!):lol::lol::lol:

Do you have any of Chris's lines that you can quote off the top of your head?
"But I want you to like me" .
"I just like hanging out with you because you're... Jane."
" I supposed  that love is like a mental illness…"

Have you met Chris in person? If so, tell us about it.
NO NO NO!!!!!! :crying::crying::crying:

If you could have him autograph one item or photo, what would you pick and why?

in the box of dvd  of joan of arcadia. But for now is impossible.

What would you want to see Chris doing next out of these?
a) a very dark and suspenseful thriller
b) a sitcom
c) a quirky and/or romantic comedy
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play
j) something else entirely (if so, what?)

every movie that he made was great i´m sure!!! But I think   that I prefer a dramatic movie or romantic.

well this is me!!!:clueless:

Last edited by silvia (25 Jun 07 :: 17:43)

life´s short...talk fast

#87 25 Jun 07 :: 18:25

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Thanks for answering, Sylvia!  You're gonna fit right in here.  We do love our Adam!  big_smile  :drool:

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#88 26 Jun 07 :: 10:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hi Siliva, nice to see you made it here! We're all crazy about Joan of Arcadia, and we love Adam as well.

Maybe just a few comments: The JoA DVD boxes are, as far as I know, not available in any country other than the US and Canada. Unfortunately. sad Doesn't look like that will change any time soon either.

And finally someone who is my age. tongue I think we're about a year apart. So please feel right at home here with us. Hope you come back soon!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#89 26 Jun 07 :: 16:52

silvia

oh !!thanks for all, you´re lovely!!
i´ve got a question, i´m looking for the song of episode  2x15 .What else can i do? of karla anderson , i ve got 2 minutes of this song but i can´t find the entire song, i´m looking on itunes but it´s impossible find it. somebody can help me?
i don´t know if this is the right place to put this question..sorry!

life´s short...talk fast

#90 26 Jun 07 :: 16:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

This isn't really the right place to ask about JoA music, but it's okay. I don't think I have that song, but I'd have to look at home. I can only recommend the not quite so legal download places, like eMule or BitTorrent... Other than that, no idea. :clueless: Sorry. (I love your sig, Silvia! And the avatar that you chose. One of my favorites. It's the picture we have on our Chris Drool Towels. LOL)

-TeeJay

#91 26 Jun 07 :: 18:20

silvia

ups , sorry but i never write in a mesage board ,and i don´t really know how it works. sorry again. i´m surprided that you can understand my english!! i´m triying find the song in emule but i can´t find nothing.
by the way my avatar is yours, so thanks and my sig ( life´s short ...talk fast is from the gilmore girls), i don´t understand Chris Drool Towels..what it means?? i put in my traductor and  don´t have any sense

life´s short...talk fast

#92 26 Jun 07 :: 18:24

silvia

ah..i think that i undestand it now!!! Chris Drool Towels is the photo in the messeage board tittle??  right??
i told you i´m a little lolnewbie!!!!!!

life´s short...talk fast

#93 26 Jun 07 :: 18:51

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Sylvia, a while back TeeJay handpainted some small towels with, "The Official Dorquette Drool Towel" and the pic that you're using as an avatar. 

We used to joke all the time about how we'd drool over Chris in certain pictures or shows and one day TeeJay decided we needed a towel for the drool.  lol

DDT.jpg

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#94 26 Jun 07 :: 20:13

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Welcome to our boards, Silvia. Sorry that I am late, but I can only go online in the evening at the moment, I am pretty stressed at work right now.
Don't worry about your English, we're pretty international here and not everyone, including me, is perfect in English.

I hugged the Seeker!

#95 26 Jun 07 :: 21:22

silvia

i´m very silly :embarrassed:..i understand all right now.
chris drool towel is very funny!!:drool: i think i need  one too!!!:drool: because you´ve discover chris ,a long time ago, but just past one month since i met joan of arcadia so.....i´m :drool::drool::drool::drool:!!

life´s short...talk fast

#96 26 Jun 07 :: 21:42

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Maybe we can work something out one of these days, Sylvia.  We'll see.  smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#97 26 Jun 07 :: 21:48

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

These towels are unique.

I hugged the Seeker!

#98 26 Jun 07 :: 22:34

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Should we tell her about the Dorquette shirts? wink

DorquetteShirtBack.jpg
DorquetteShirtFront1.jpg
DorquetteShirtFront2.jpg

Silvia, if you're silly, we're sillier. Trust me. big_smile

Do you recognize this shirt?

LionShirtTJ03.JPG

smile

-TeeJay

#99 27 Jun 07 :: 00:05

silvia

from the  episode 1x12  jump??? it´s great!! oh my god , you ( three ) must be the best fans all over the world!!! how lucky is chris!! tongue

life´s short...talk fast

#100 27 Jun 07 :: 02:17

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

We're the lucky ones, Sylvia.  We lucked into meeting him and he's been so wonderful to us.  Well, everyone surrounding him has too --- directors, fellow actors, other behind the scenes film pros, and also people very, very close to him.  They just love him and they're happy to share that with us.  All we've done is have such a great time watching his work that we felt the need to share it with anyone else who enjoys it too.  big_smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

Board footer