#176 25 Mar 08 :: 05:00

justme
Supreme Dorquette

Re: Indelible Adam & Joan Images

Can't you just hear Grace saying, "he doesn't like November"?

#177 25 Mar 08 :: 05:00

Susanna
Cute lil' horndog

I just realised this is an Adam & Joan Image thread and my pics are decidedly Adam-y. Oh well, Joan's usually there in the scene, if not pictured. So that counts. smile

tesig1.jpg

#178 25 Mar 08 :: 05:02

magicalturkey
Website

justme wrote:

Can't you just hear Grace saying, "he doesn't like November"?

Followed by "What did November ever do to you?  How do you feel about February?"  Oh, the early days when Grace and Adam didn't know each other...

LifeSucks.jpg

#179 25 Mar 08 :: 05:04

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, Susanna, how dare you post sweet Adam pics with no Joan?  Bad Susanna.  As if we care...  wink

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#180 25 Mar 08 :: 05:23

Susanna
Cute lil' horndog

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Yeah, Susanna, how dare you post sweet Adam pics with no Joan?  Bad Susanna.  As if we care...  wink

haha, yeah I thought you'd feel that way. None the less....
cute Adam & Joan:
JoA_2x09_029.jpg

JoA_2x09_030.jpg

JoA_2x09_033.jpg

Okay, Joan looks like she's asleep in one or two. But Adam's cute. As always. And do you know what? I don't even remember what was going on in this scene, I know what episode it was (no future) 'cos I found them that way in the gallery but I don't remember the scene. Ah well. Unimportant little details.

tesig1.jpg

#181 25 Mar 08 :: 05:30

justme
Supreme Dorquette

They're trying to pick out a college for them to go to together.  Joan is about to go in for her conference with Price.

:embarrassed:  Er...  Or something.;)

#182 25 Mar 08 :: 13:59

magicalturkey
Website

Joan looks so cranky in those.  I think she does need a nap wink

LifeSucks.jpg

#183 25 Mar 08 :: 19:12

justme
Supreme Dorquette

Of course she's cranky.  She's about to go in and see Price!   yikestongue:doh:

#184 25 Mar 08 :: 19:45

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I love how Helen goes and confronts Price after he told Joan she'd have "no future". big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#185 28 Mar 08 :: 06:11

notsofairytale

Drool towel ready? Good.

JoA_2x03_047.JPG

JoA_2x03_071.JPG

JoA_2x03_139.JPG

JoA_1x20_037.JPG

JoA_2x02_139.JPG

JoA_2x08_072.jpg

JoA_2x05_015.JPG

JoA_2x05_056.JPG

JoA_2x05_058.JPG

JoA_2x05_060.JPG

JoA_2x05_061.JPG

JoA_2x05_109.JPG

Joan: "Wow. I always thought you'd hate me if I was a cheerleader."
Adam: "No way. Why?
Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#186 28 Mar 08 :: 06:28

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Those are absolutely wonderful, Soph.  Great, great choices.  Some of my very favorites.  :drool:  big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#187 28 Mar 08 :: 06:42

notsofairytale

Hahaha, thanks, Deb. Just the way the two look at each other! *swoons* Boy am I glad I am on spring break.. Joan marathon, here I come!

Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#188 28 Mar 08 :: 06:58

notsofairytale

JoA_1x22_031.JPG

JoA_1x22_076.JPG

JoA_1x22_122.JPG

JoA_1x22_131.JPG

JoA_1x22_166.JPG

JoA_1x22_170.JPG

JoA_1x22_191.JPG

JoA_1x22_205.JPG

#189 28 Mar 08 :: 07:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

"I think we're forever".  They didn't get to say that in the series.  It was Joan's line in that beautiful fic, "Do You Remember?" that I read recently.  It stuck in my head, probably permanently.  Because I whole-heartedly agree.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#190 28 Mar 08 :: 07:09

notsofairytale

Aww, I think I may just read that fic. I still have to finish a little bit more of "Butterflies" and as much as I'd like to finish it, I will not!

Btw, I do not like this picture in particular, but I love how Joan puts her hand into Adam's and he (whether "he" is Adam or Chris) clasped it. I like to think it was Chris' doing wink

JoA_2x15_009.jpg

#191 28 Mar 08 :: 08:31

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

They're soo cute together. I <3 Chris and Amber!!!

#192 28 Mar 08 :: 08:33

Susanna
Cute lil' horndog

Adam's got that whole "Artist"-y thing going on that last pic. I like it. And the hand thing is cute, don't remember noticing it before, but very cute.

And the roof. The roof. I love the roof.

tesig1.jpg

#193 28 Mar 08 :: 14:41

justme
Supreme Dorquette

Really nice selections!  Thanks for posting them.  They bring back a LOT of great memories.

#194 28 Mar 08 :: 16:00

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You know what Soph, the likelihood is that everything you see them doing in that last pic was not scripted, they just did it.  The looks, the touches, that was mostly all Amber and Chris improvising.  Scripts are rarely that detailed.  And I have a couple of great JoA scripts and can tell you specific things that they did that were not scripted.

Example:  in The Gift, that opening scene where they're talking to Helen and Joan says something mean to her.  Adam kind of smiles and turns Joan around, puts his arm around her and leads her away from her mom before it gets any uglier.  Not scripted.  Totally them.

In the hotel scene, when he's crying and he says, "Are you gonna stay with me if this is what my life becomes... running this thing for the rest of my life?"  Kicking the vacuum was not scripted, nor were his tears, or the way he wrings his hands.  None of it.  They did cut a line there though.  In the script, he says, "Are you gonna stay with me if this is what my life becomes?  If I wind up becoming my Dad?  Running this thing for the rest of my life?"  I'm glad they cut that line.  It's kind of mean and I don't think very Adamy.

Lots of examples in that script.  I have Jump too and there's quite a bit in there that didn't make it to the screen.  Including more talk about suicide than we got to see.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#195 28 Mar 08 :: 19:01

notsofairytale

Yes! I remember you saying they improvise most of their touches/looks, so yeah, I had high hopes it was Chris doing that in the daydream of "RTJ."

Wow, I did not know those examples and he did all of that! I for sure knew about Amber putting her arms on Chris during the read of the letter in "Jump." The two are just phenomenal.

More selections:

JoA_2x14_040.jpg

JoA_2x14_086.jpg

JoA_2x14_095.jpg

JoA_2x14_094.jpg

JoA_2x12_036.jpg That hand!!

JoA_2x12_079.jpg This look!!

JoA_2x06_001.JPG

JoA_2x06_014.JPG

JoA_s2_Credits_01.JPG

Last edited by notsofairytale (28 Mar 08 :: 19:02)

#196 28 Mar 08 :: 19:04

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hey, somebody stole my avatar pic!  LOL!  Those are all great.  I just adore the first one and the last one.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#197 28 Mar 08 :: 19:11

notsofairytale

LMAO! Yeah. I just loved that episode ("BTtG") specifically for the fact that Adam/Chris was just so cute in it.

#198 28 Mar 08 :: 19:18

magicalturkey
Website

I just raided the gallery again and can up with these.

I think this is my all time favorite shot of Adam...
JoA_2x17_119.jpg
:rofl:  Bad time to start picking your nose, Chris

And now... smooches!
JoA_2x19_103.jpg
JoA_2x19_107.jpg

Last edited by magicalturkey (28 Mar 08 :: 19:19)

LifeSucks.jpg

#199 28 Mar 08 :: 19:35

justme
Supreme Dorquette

Those last two make me hum Hank Williams' songs in my head. sad  They're beautiful, though.

#200 28 Mar 08 :: 19:39

magicalturkey
Website

Yeah, I know... but we're running out of happy kisses! :crying:

LifeSucks.jpg

Board footer